Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Deans pyramid scheme guy

fucking love Dean, he will stop at nothing for those dollars!!

Still have a sponsorship for my windshield available if you are interested? Don't know why everybody laughed at Ricky Bobby. I'm shocked more don't do it.

The weekly chat (I.e. the post-pre-chat) is now sponsored by some guy known as The Franchise Coach, who offers a free service to help you own your very own franchise!

Not only does the first post of the chat contain approximately four paragraphs about The Franchise Coach, but now he’s also providing a “monthly write up about franchising.” In April’s edition, he writes 700 words that nobody reads about freeing himself from the corporate grind (as if franchises aren’t corporations). Thread goes about as well as you’d predict, including the Dean reply on page 2 saying that he thinks some stupid sports bar franchise would kill it in Lincoln, because if there’s one thing that Lincoln is lacking it’s sports bars.
JFC!!

Guy told me to check out his website and I said I’d rather get pink eye from eating a fat chicks butthole with my eyes open
There might have been more...tactful ways of voicing your displeasure.

Such as:

“Get fucked you Amway Lite shiteater”
“Go suck Ponzi’s rancid cock in hell”
“I, sir, disagree with your business model.”

There might have been more...tactful ways of voicing your displeasure.

Such as:

“Get fucked you Amway Lite shiteater”
“Go suck Ponzi’s rancid cock in hell”
“I, sir, disagree with your business model.”
Shark Tank Writing GIF

Great points

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back