Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Deans pyramid scheme guy (3 Viewers)

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
fucking love Dean, he will stop at nothing for those dollars!!

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Jeezus.

If there's one thing to learn....don't ever join Amway and whatnot. Unless you're the inventor, own the capital, and are at the top of the pyramid. Then there's Dean actually laying his balls on the table for everyone. Hilarious really.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
How embarrassing. Allowing some guy whoā€™s a charlatan for franchising to pimp his business because he forked over some coin to sponsor the weekly chat? Yep, thatā€™s a new low for HOL.
I donā€™t understand why you have such a problem with Dean trying to feed his family. You think his family doesnā€™t deserve food?

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
fucking love Dean, he will stop at nothing for those dollars!!

Cliffs for those of us who no longer call the scrolls @RR$ home šŸ˜¢

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
No doubt that dude paid extra to Dean for these ā€œmonthly postsā€ just to get roasted
Dean just chimed in brown nosing ā€œa franchise i think would make a killing is...ā€

Damn Dean does the wife really need the new 2021 Denali instead of the 2019? šŸ˜‚

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Cliffs for those of us who no longer call the scrolls @RR$ home šŸ˜¢
The weekly chat (I.e. the post-pre-chat) is now sponsored by some guy known as The Franchise Coach, who offers a free service to help you own your very own franchise!

Not only does the first post of the chat contain approximately four paragraphs about The Franchise Coach, but now heā€™s also providing a ā€œmonthly write up about franchising.ā€ In Aprilā€™s edition, he writes 700 words that nobody reads about freeing himself from the corporate grind (as if franchises arenā€™t corporations). Thread goes about as well as youā€™d predict, including the Dean reply on page 2 saying that he thinks some stupid sports bar franchise would kill it in Lincoln, because if thereā€™s one thing that Lincoln is lacking itā€™s sports bars.

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
The weekly chat (I.e. the post-pre-chat) is now sponsored by some guy known as The Franchise Coach, who offers a free service to help you own your very own franchise!

Not only does the first post of the chat contain approximately four paragraphs about The Franchise Coach, but now heā€™s also providing a ā€œmonthly write up about franchising.ā€ In Aprilā€™s edition, he writes 700 words that nobody reads about freeing himself from the corporate grind (as if franchises arenā€™t corporations). Thread goes about as well as youā€™d predict, including the Dean reply on page 2 saying that he thinks some stupid sports bar franchise would kill it in Lincoln, because if thereā€™s one thing that Lincoln is lacking itā€™s sports bars.
Dean deleted my reply to the franchise joke right before he posted that lol

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds