Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dean, Washut and Clouse all Pick the Cuckeyes to Win (1 Viewer)

TrentMilfer

Horny Walk-on
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Washut is such a bitch. I have zero confidence in this team but at least pick the boys to cover the spread or GTFO

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
So they pick who they think is actually going to win...of which I agree with as well...and they a dicks for that? LOL

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
To be the devils advocate, Frost does always play Cockeyes close. Both games won on last second field goals.
Hopefully the case today. Only way I see that happening is if AM is the starter and he somehow plays decently and SF gets the RBs involved consistently.

TrentMilfer

Horny Walk-on
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
So they pick who they think is actually going to win...of which I agree with as well...and they a dicks for that? LOL
Never said they were dicks. I called Washut a bitch for saying we lose by 21. I dont think we are going to win, and we may lose by 21 but thats a bitch ass move IMO brother

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Never said they were dicks. I called Washut a bitch for saying we lose by 21. I dont think we are going to win, and we may lose by 21 but thats a bitch ass move IMO brother
Here I thought he was irrationally optimistic

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I hope we win for the sake of alleviating the heavy burden Dean has to bear of doing the RSS chat when things aren’t going well!

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
The 3 Amigos picking Cockeye should be a sign from above. Have they been right on a game this season besides OSU to beat us? Them picking against us was just the sign we needed that NU would win.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds