Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

DB sits down with Coach Rhule (1 Viewer)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Based on the way he talks in interviews? Let’s win some ballgames first before cradling the balls
fuck off suck my dick GIF by Desus & Mero

GBRfr

Linebacker
Elite Member
I really think Rhule is one of those guys that has safety plans for his safety plans. I bet we have a couple plays that are designed to score immediately or catch up immediately for the first few games. Something about him just screams over prepared. I bet he’s watched minny film 25x this off-season.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I really think Rhule is one of those guys that has safety plans for his safety plans. I bet we have a couple plays that are designed to score immediately or catch up immediately for the first few games. Something about him just screams over prepared. I bet he’s watched minny film 25x this off-season.
I think you're right. I hope you're right. I suspect you're right.

And how fucking refreshing.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Best hire we could've possibly made.
Time will tell. Atleast we will see it up close because we could have had #2ndChoice too. Rhule will always be compared to him. I believe both are very good coaches as far as identifying and developing talent. It will be interesting to watch.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds