Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dave's Hot Chicken (2 Viewers)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
I plan on trying it out once it opens. I go to that Chipotle next to it 2-3 times a week.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
As someone who spent a good amount of time in Nashville, where I was first introduced to hot chicken, I am admittedly a hot chicken snob. Most places outside of the south offer some sort of "hot chicken" sandwich and it's just a fried chicken breast with hot sauce on it. That's not fucking hot chicken god dammit. When I lived in NYC, I figured that I should be able to find some authentic hot chicken in Manhattan somewhere, right? Wrong. It's not easy to find actual Nashville-style hot chicken anywhere.

Anyway, they have one of these places near where my parents live in CA and I tried it for the first time a year ago when we were visiting over Christmas. It's the real deal. Sure, it's a chain and people will say it doesn't hold a candle to Prince's or Hattie B's but it's really, really close.

I live like 7 blocks away from this place and I drive by it every day, so I've been monitoring the progress as it's been built. I was gonna try to lose some weight this year but that may not happen now, but on the bright side I did just buy a bidet for our master bathroom so that should come in handy.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
As someone who spent a good amount of time in Nashville, where I was first introduced to hot chicken, I am admittedly a hot chicken snob. Most places outside of the south offer some sort of "hot chicken" sandwich and it's just a fried chicken breast with hot sauce on it. That's not fucking hot chicken god dammit. When I lived in NYC, I figured that I should be able to find some authentic hot chicken in Manhattan somewhere, right? Wrong. It's not easy to find actual Nashville-style hot chicken anywhere.

Anyway, they have one of these places near where my parents live in CA and I tried it for the first time a year ago when we were visiting over Christmas. It's the real deal. Sure, it's a chain and people will say it doesn't hold a candle to Prince's or Hattie B's but it's really, really close.

I live like 7 blocks away from this place and I drive by it every day, so I've been monitoring the progress as it's been built. I was gonna try to lose some weight this year but that may not happen now, but on the bright side I did just buy a bidet for our master bathroom so that should come in handy.
I’ve always wondered how the cleanup goes with a bidet with the splatter and all

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

I tried a guy’s bidet I know a few months ago. It’s a good investment. That crazy fucker spent 7 k on his. It probably had 40 different functions.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds