Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dave Doeren (1 Viewer)

Herbie

Quarterback
The Sipmeister claims he’d take the job of offered.

Say he’s the coach would you be ok with Tim Beck coming back.
Also his WR coach is Joker Phillips, would you be ok with him as the wr coach and Mickey phased out?

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
He is not a "wow" hire, but would be a solid hire.

He produces good lineman and has had success at a shithole like NC State.

Nobody gives a shit about NC State Football in their own state, as mentioned above and is a really tough place to recruit to, so that would help coming to NU. I think there are like 6 FBS programs in NC alone, not to mention Clemson, S. Carolina, UVA, VTech, UGA, UT all within a few hours drive.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
do you have any P5 coaching experience
Like most claim - the best NCAA Football player/coach to ever do it. Started at Prairie View A&M - was so thankful to that administration letting me step into the leadership role there. Moved on to Marshall where I made the fanbase forget who Pennington and Moss even were as we made NY6 bowl after NY6 bowl and ended up getting a Natty there, had some slight issues with the Chancellor so decided to move on before it boiled over for both of us. From there I was able to take over at Clemson and give them some stability before Dabo took the reigns after I took off for LSU where I never lost a game.

I also have K5 experience - my nephews flag team was intimidating, disciplined, and SWAGGY

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds