Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dan Wolken is a chode (1 Viewer)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Admittedly I don't know a lot about the guy, but if memory serves me, it seems he virtue signals and passes judgement. Rustled jimmies over Herbie contacting Raiola seems petty.

Prove me right...or wrong.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
There is nothing I hate more than the story that is "mounting pressure for X to do Y" with the evidence of said mounting pressure being Twitter users/message boarders with their panties in a twist.

I mean no one knows if A. Dom and Kirk know each other socially, B. if Dom ever told Dylan about Kirk, and C. Whether Dylan actually gave a shit. Also Kirk is a commentator, idk what ethical code he's supposed to abide by exactly

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
There is nothing I hate more than the story that is "mounting pressure for X to do Y" with the evidence of said mounting pressure being Twitter users/message boarders with their panties in a twist.

I mean no one knows if A. Dom and Kirk know each other socially, B. if Dom ever told Dylan about Kirk, and C. Whether Dylan actually gave a shit. Also Kirk is a commentator, idk what ethical code he's supposed to abide by exactly
A guy I know from high school who is a big Gophers fan is absolutely getting his panties in a bunch about this on the Musk X. It is almost certainly an “it depends on whose ox is being gored” scenario. Had the croot in question committed to his school I’m sure he wouldn’t give a hoot.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
A guy I know from high school who is a big Gophers fan is absolutely getting his panties in a bunch about this on the Musk X. It is almost certainly an “it depends on whose ox is being gored” scenario. Had the croot in question committed to his school I’m sure he wouldn’t give a hoot.
True. It's like the Bama transfer back to Cockeye pisses of the B1G fans, but nobody else cares.

As @Baron Winnebago said, nobody knows what that relationship is like between Dom and Herbie. I just remember being aggravated in the past with Wolken, but can't remember why.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

Yeah Dylan’s father has his name on the walls of the stadium at Nebraska and his uncle is a coach on the current staff, but none of that mattered until Kirk told his dad that he should flip (after he had already decided to flip).

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah Dylan’s father has his name on the walls of the stadium at Nebraska and his uncle is a coach on the current staff, but none of that mattered until Kirk told his dad that he should flip (after he had already decided to flip).
I don't think you're putting as much weight on the Commentators Oath as you should. Basically a step above the Hippocratic oarh

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
Admittedly I don't know a lot about the guy, but if memory serves me, it seems he virtue signals and passes judgement. Rustled jimmies over Herbie contacting Raiola seems petty.

Prove me right...or wrong.

I'm missing the ethical violation. Herbstreit doesn't represent any school and didn't even talk to the recruit in question.

Stan Raymond

Cornerback

giphy.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds