Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Damon Benning talks about his son and his trip to that shit hole across the river (1 Viewer)

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
This is a great listen when you have a chance. Damon gives you an inside look into how Cockeye embarrasses Nebraska during every recruiting visit. The tators over at Tater Island can't seem to comprehend how Frost's quote, "I hope the Big 10 has to modify their system for us" is still coming back to bite him in the ass.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
FOokx18XwAcWeR6

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Alright no more giving Damon clicks or listens. The guy has been making a living off of husker football/fans for 20 years now….. and he let his son visit Cockeye? Puke.

@front runner sell your house and move to Cockeye City. Such a great program over there go talk on an Cockeye City radio station

Last edited:

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
Alright no more giving Damon clicks or listens. The guy has been making a living off of husker football/fans for 20 years now….. and he let his son visit Cockeyes? Puke.

@front runner sell your house and move to Cockeyes City. Such a great program over there go talk on an Cockeyes City radio station- since you love it so much.
He didn't really give them any compliments. This was basically 30 minutes of him telling Nebraska how to improve their recruiting operation.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Cluster and Damon act like KKKirk is the greatest thing since sliced bread. The guy has won ZERO conference championships in his 23 years at Cockeye… ZERO. Unless you count the “shared” big ten title in 2004.

When they mention him in the same breathe as Osborne i want to puke.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
He didn't really give them any compliments. This was basically 30 minutes of him telling Nebraska how to improve their recruiting operation.
Then you have guys like Danny Noonan publicly saying Nebraska’s recruiting operation was the best they’ve seen. They also went and saw Cockeye.

Damon is just lubing us up for when his boy picks Cockeye. Him and Cluster have been spoiling the youth on Nebraska football for 10 years now

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
All joking aside a guy that's only real contribution to society is that he played football for Nebraska and talks about Nebraska sports (Nebraska football) for a living. If his kid goes to Cockeyes I don't get how you spin that.
Its a “stick it to the man” type of move because Damon and Clester still hate Frost from 1995. If only their women beater best friend Lawrence was still around, maybe he could steer their boys N.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
All joking aside a guy that's only real contribution to society is that he played football for Nebraska and talks about Nebraska sports (Nebraska football) for a living. If his kid goes to Cockeyes I don't get how you spin that.
Jimbo, Jim, Hollywood, whatever you go by these days. Anywho, DB is a well known Husker hater. I got scolded on the scrolls for pointing this out.

doublewing

Running Back
If Nebraska had any momentum in the program, even to playing at a .500 level, we likely wouldn't have threads like this. We all hate Cockeye but they develop players and are at least competitive. Nebraska is spotty in the former and 15-29 on the latter.

Win fucking games.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If any of you can figure out what Damon is talking about at any time then you are better than me.
This. I’m not a stupid person, but that guy speaks in fucking parables about everything. I usually start questioning whether he’s trolling us at some point because I’ve never seen a more intentionally vague communicator in my life.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
It's honestly just a 20 minute one sided conversation of Damon explaining that his kid likes Cockeye right now because of their film sessions with one of the Defensive coaches. Chins did the same with his son but Cockeye apparently fully acknowledged they are a developmental program. Damon wants Nebraska to be that again as well. Cockeye is proud of the fact that their culture wins them a few games during the season that they shouldn't due to talent, and 8-10 win seasons and beating us and a bowl game gives them raging boners.

I actually really enjoyed listening to it

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds