Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Custom Art (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Random post. I've always been fascinated with people that are artistic. Buddy of mine from high school is one of those people. Was making my rare appearance on Facebook and noticed he was trying to clear some stuff out of his studio. No idea if these two are still around but mostly he does custom stuff. He's absolutely incredible at painting people.

FB_IMG_1673932468107.jpg

FB_IMG_1673932410416.jpg

I got this one from him when I was finishing my basement.

FB_IMG_1673932595571.jpg

These are all on wood panels which is pretty unique but pretty sure he'll do whatever.

straightoutta308

This Gen sucks.
Elite Member
I'll see if he has one. I can connect you if you're interested.
I’d love to at least just look at some other stuff. Not sure exactly what I’d maybe have him do at the moment, but we did just move and have some space in the bar that needs stuff on the walls. Shoot me a dm or a link or whatever is best!

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
promoguy.jpg

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I draw ugly stick men, so I'm always impressed by people with mad artistic skills ... because I have NONE.

One of my best friends does work similar to your buddy, Jim. He has a few of his charcoal drawings up in his home, and I'm always impressed when I walk by them because I watched him knock them out when we were college roommates.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I draw ugly stick men, so I'm always impressed by people with mad artistic skills ... because I have NONE.

One of my best friends does work similar to your buddy, Jim. He has a few of his charcoal drawings up in his home, and I'm always impressed when I walk by them because I watched him knock them out when we were college roommates.

EQbhLSNX0AA-QN2

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Random post. I've always been fascinated with people that are artistic. Buddy of mine from high school is one of those people. Was making my rare appearance on Facebook and noticed he was trying to clear some stuff out of his studio. No idea if these two are still around but mostly he does custom stuff. He's absolutely incredible at painting people.

View attachment 19468

View attachment 19469

I got this one from him when I was finishing my basement.

View attachment 19470

These are all on wood panels which is pretty unique but pretty sure he'll do whatever.
That’s badass Jimmy

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds