Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Cunnilingus Classic: Nebraska v. Northwestern Game Week (1 Viewer)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know I'll be swinging my Shillelagh all over Ireland starting Friday morning when we land, fwiw.

uc2970-01.jpg

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
@joshuahuskers

In case anybody is interested in following the newest member of the NU Football Media, I was inspired by @jw3 in another thread to become one of the mob myself:

jw3 said:
Someone needs to make a Club Pro Guy-esque Twitter parody account satirizing our football reporters. Specifically their use of terms like "arm talent," "gonna be a dude/guy/dawg," "room" etc, their insistence on wearing the clothes they slept in to press conferences, the dumbass questions and so on.

Your wish is my command... I used a random name generator until I got one that felt perfect, and found the dude's photos on a stock image website. So far I'm just RTing other media members and doing my best NU Media impression. Maybe some goofs will think it's real at some point and it'll catch on

I invite anybody with a Twitter account to follow along, I'm amusing myself way too much but I only have 13 followers so it's hard to rope people in hahah. I need to pay for some bot account followers to pump up Arnie's legitimacy.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Man Sipple is just unlistenable at times. On the radio this morning, his co-host brought up Frost's lack of success here (to put it mildly) and "Puke Gate" comments to say that Nebraska isn't a place where a coach should be "learning on the job". Sip fires back that all coaches are learning on the job, so Frost learning on the job is no different than, for example, Nick Saban for his ill advised comments on Jimbo Fisher this summer, and Urban Meyer for his various escapades.

dumb patrick star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Man Sipple is just unlistenable at times. On the radio this morning, his co-host brought up Frost's lack of success here (to put it mildly) and "Puke Gate" comments to say that Nebraska isn't a place where a coach should be "learning on the job". Sip fires back that all coaches are learning on the job, so Frost learning on the job is no different than, for example, Nick Saban for his ill advised comments on Jimbo Fisher this summer, and Urban Meyer for his various escapades.

dumb patrick star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
I don't see anything wrong with the comparison other than all of it

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds