Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Anybody else keeping tabs on this on the mainboard, classic thread (1 Viewer)

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
From the homoboard:

I spoke with a friend who knows both Robert and Lindsey and grew up in Thomasville. He went to school with Robert and says he is one of the best guys you would ever hope to meet. The interesting tidbit that he shared about the story that I haven't seen mentioned is that the house in the Bahamas has extensive cameras throughout the house as Robert's dad suffers from some form of dementia/Alzheimers so they have the house under 24-hour surveillance with video recording in case the family ever needed to have someone provide medical assistance while he is there without someone else. Lindsay apparently got drunk or high enough one night that she brought her Bahamian lover back to the house and proceeded to do very graphic sexual acts as well as partake in recreational drugs that were clearly captured by the cameras. Robert saw the videotape and recorded activities and later showed them to the judge as well as her parents. Prior to this event, her parents had given her a sizable monthly stipend which was immediately halted once they saw the video. She had lured Robert to go with her to the house at Baker's Bay under the guise of wanting to work things out where she had planned to have him killed. Bahamian police accidentally uncovered the plot to have him killed and were able to get to him before the plan could be executed and they were able to warn him about the plot to kill him.

• Some here have asked why she didn't just walk away and I would have to guess that having a drug addiction that you could no longer pay for after losing her payments from her parents, being divorced, and losing custody of her kids all create a desperate situation where she thought that murdering Robert seemed like the best solution. Still crazy but at least it makes some sense now having a little more background to the story. I am sure more will come out but doubt that she or her family wants any more of her side being told.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
From the homoboard:

I spoke with a friend who knows both Robert and Lindsey and grew up in Thomasville. He went to school with Robert and says he is one of the best guys you would ever hope to meet. The interesting tidbit that he shared about the story that I haven't seen mentioned is that the house in the Bahamas has extensive cameras throughout the house as Robert's dad suffers from some form of dementia/Alzheimers so they have the house under 24-hour surveillance with video recording in case the family ever needed to have someone provide medical assistance while he is there without someone else. Lindsay apparently got drunk or high enough one night that she brought her Bahamian lover back to the house and proceeded to do very graphic sexual acts as well as partake in recreational drugs that were clearly captured by the cameras. Robert saw the videotape and recorded activities and later showed them to the judge as well as her parents. Prior to this event, her parents had given her a sizable monthly stipend which was immediately halted once they saw the video. She had lured Robert to go with her to the house at Baker's Bay under the guise of wanting to work things out where she had planned to have him killed. Bahamian police accidentally uncovered the plot to have him killed and were able to get to him before the plan could be executed and they were able to warn him about the plot to kill him.

• Some here have asked why she didn't just walk away and I would have to guess that having a drug addiction that you could no longer pay for after losing her payments from her parents, being divorced, and losing custody of her kids all create a desperate situation where she thought that murdering Robert seemed like the best solution. Still crazy but at least it makes some sense now having a little more background to the story. I am sure more will come out but doubt that she or her family wants any more of her side being told.
Oh I saw a Tiktok about this, didn’t realize it’s the same story. Bahamian police only found out about it from searching a guys phone and seeing the WhatsApp messages 😆

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
Oh I saw a Tiktok about this, didn’t realize it’s the same story. Bahamian police only found out about it from searching a guys phone and seeing the WhatsApp messages 😆

Another piece is he robbed the bar he worked at, Grabbers, to pay for the hitman. They searched his phone because of the robbery.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
rick james superfreak GIF

1690993661345.png

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds