Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rumor CT hand injury (false) (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
A buddy told me that there was rumblings (he has a decent source, it’s not the World Wide Web in general) of CT getting his hand hurt and he’s being evaluated now. I also saw on a discord server the same thing adding that he got hurt on the scramble bomb. Logan came in on next series which adds credence that he was being checked out. Did anyone see him favoring the hand or anything on TV?
Somebody on the radio said he hurt it celebrating the scramble pass... His numbers fell off a cliff after that.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Thompson interceptions -

What makes this one hurt even more is Palmer running wide open behind the defense -

His #1 read was open. You drill it and take the win. You have to catch that ball 10/10 times.
noticed palmer right away as well. may have scored
There has to be a safety playing deep that you can't see on the screen. I

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
His #1 read was open. You drill it and take the win. You have to catch that ball 10/10 times.

The guy running with Palmer breaks on the ball once it's thrown. Although he appears to be a linebacker and Palmer pry easily out runs him.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
You can’t explain it to idiots Jim. They are looking for anyone but Frost to blame the game on like Martinez last year. They have small brains. Bad genes
Jim and Corch Scrote always point the fingers of blame. Unlike Bo who always only pointed his thumb for some reason.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Did you even watch the game? He had one bad throw. What’s wrong with you?! Seriously

He had a few not great throws. The one that ht the ground short of the receiver running a comeback route, he missed a pretty open receiver (palmer?) that would have housed it on a good throw long, and he airballed an out route where the receiver had no shot of getting to the ball.

But overall, this game was not lost on those few missed throws. All QB's miss a few throws. The game was lost in other areas, Thompson was fine overall. Even his INT's were not "bad" throws really. A competent reciever catches those. Why TF we had our backup crew of receivers in the game in crunch time/4th qtr again is mind boggling.

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member

The guy running with Palmer breaks on the ball once it's thrown. Although he appears to be a linebacker and Palmer pry easily out runs him.
Correct
There is 1 high saftey off screen. If u count the players on the screen initially there are 9. Once the play occurs you see 10 on screen. NW had a guy playing deep center & we all know a slow NW team isn’t going to play Thst stupid with the game on the line.
Casey reads things quickly & makes the correct throws. This isn’t Adrian back there anymore

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
It took just one game for all the Frost alter boys to direct blame to someone else. I love it so god damn much

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
He had a few not great throws. The one that ht the ground short of the receiver running a comeback route, he missed a pretty open receiver (palmer?) that would have housed it on a good throw long, and he airballed an out route where the receiver had no shot of getting to the ball.

But overall, this game was not lost on those few missed throws. All QB's miss a few throws. The game was lost in other areas, Thompson was fine overall. Even his INT's were not "bad" throws really. A competent reciever catches those. Why TF we had our backup crew of receivers in the game in crunch time/4th qtr again is mind boggling.

On that long throw to Palmer, if you re-watch it, the CB grabs him by the shoulder as he's coming out of his cut and slows his momentum in his route. I honestly think if that didn't happen, Palmer is right where that ball lands. There were a couple of PI calls that should have been made, including the other long pass to #2 towards the goal line.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
You can’t explain it to idiots Jim. They are looking for anyone but Frost to blame the game on like Martinez last year. They have small brains. Bad genes
He wasn't perfect by any means. Plenty to blame it on. Punting was probably the only area that I didn't have any complaints at all. Thompson was next best. A few bad passes. The Martin interception was as much Martin as Thompson but Thompson still has some blame. Few other bad passes.

Minus 2 in turnovers. Every level of the defense was bad against a bad offensive team. Running game was for the most part shit. Receivers dropped way too many balls.

Special teams were pretty neutral. Nothing positive from the return game. Nothing negative either. FG was long and at the end of the half. Nothing to complain about but nothing to be positive about. Onside kick was stupid. Punting and kick coverage were good.

So you put the onside kick directly on Frost and the team as a whole you put directly and indirectly on Frost. Year 5 there's no where else it goes.

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Thompson interceptions -

What makes this one hurt even more is Palmer running wide open behind the defense -

He missed wide open outlets in the flat and underneath on two of the other deeper throws as well. That said, CT was not our problem.

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
Idk, I'd think it would be pretty tough to finish while having to watch our defense. I know id immediately lose an erection watching Henrich try to tackle someone
Him and Kolarevic… can’t believe that dude hasn’t been talked about much. He sucks and has from the day he got so much love for being from… Northern IA! Aside from the receivers and CT, we didn’t get difference makers where they were needed - on the lines. It’s not really the fault of the coaches on that, those types of line players just usually aren’t moving, and if they are it is to the NFL, or they just aren’t likely to be difference making talent.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds