Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Cougar sighting in West Omaha (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
nervous old lady GIF

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
In the hypothetical situation that my wife's golden doodle doesn't get absolutely shredded like hasbrowns, I'd love to see her size that thing up, because she thinks she's way more intimidating than she is. Would not want my 11 year old lab to try it as he is much too slow.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Video fake?
Wondering if I'd get a bite.

There are some state Game and Parks that REALLY struggle to admit that some locations have bears, mountain lions and other predators even when something is caught on camera, or multiple eye witnesses

i.e. - we don't have a body, so they don't exist around these parts....or in this part of whatever state.

Nebraska seems to have more integrity than that.

I'd say if you see (with your own eyes) or capture a mountain lion on camera, you know what it is. Not that hard IMO.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Wondering if I'd get a bite.

There are some state Game and Parks that REALLY struggle to admit that some locations have bears, mountain lions and other predators even when something is caught on camera, or multiple eye witnesses

i.e. - we don't have a body, so they don't exist around these parts....or in this part of whatever state. Also elk as far East as Grand Island.

Nebraska seems to have more integrity than that.

I'd say if you see (with your own eyes) or capture a mountain lion on camera, you know what it is. Not that hard IMO.

They have been flat out lying about it for years. It’s a fact they brought them in to try and control the deer populations.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds