Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Colorado Game

@Pipe Line those fvckin Boulder libs already started ridin their bicycles to Lincoln to find a park to place their tents/bongs. FFFAARRTTTT

I doubt they’d even knows what to do w a treager if they got their little lib mittens on one “oh hey aidan look a big bong! Rad!”
Post of the year?

Depends what brand you buy. Traeger brand isn't necessarily the type of wood it says it is. Apple might be 75% apple and 25% cherry.

Other brands out there that are true to the name.

They're all wood.
Doesn’t taste like wood. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. Traeger sure has folks that have never had real bbq bamboozled. It’s quite amazing.

Doesn’t taste like wood. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. Traeger sure has folks that have never had real bbq bamboozled. It’s quite amazing.
Gordon Ramsey Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

My taste buds must not be as refined as yours in the ways of BBQ Tone.

Tragers are nice for the avg home smoker that doesn’t know how to use an offset smoker.

Can get some smoke taste on the food but it’s not the same

Compared with a real smoker, you get 2/3rds of the flavor for 1/3rd of the work
Just my opinion
Just depends on where you are at in life and how much control you want over the wood and temps.
Personally I’m not totally convinced pellets are good for you. Isnt it just sawdust that is glued back together? Guessing there’s no regulations on it either, I don’t really trust big companies when it’s comes to doing what’s ethically right vs making money

Just depends on where you are at in life and how much control you want over the wood and temps.
Personally I’m not totally convinced pellets are good for you. Isnt it just sawdust that is glued back together? Guessing there’s no regulations on it either, I don’t really trust big companies when it’s comes to doing what’s ethically right vs making money

I believe they are pressed, knot glued. No horses are harmed in the process.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back