Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Colorado Game

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Question for those that like to tail gate/have experience in this Nebraska-Colorado game atmosphere. Me and my cousin are going to the game. We're trying to decide if this needs to be a full day experience or half day experience, getting there a few hours before kick, and figuring out parking and what not. My original plan was to load my Treagor in my truck and strap it down for the drive, and bring a TV to plug in to watch other games before walking in. Have thought over the last couple weeks, and given the atmosphere or what I'm expecting that game to be, I'm not sure it's a great to bring valuable ideas and leave them in my truck/truck bed, given the shitty reputation of Colorado fans.

What do we think the tailgating experience will look like? Is it going to be an all day thing? Will parking lots be packed all day? Are we fucked if we don't get in there in the morning. will the fan bases be hostile? Is there a chance of damage/stolen property if left in the open like a truck bed? Just need some insight, have never been to Colorado-Nebraska in person. Have only hated Colorado with all my existence on TV and talking to people.

@Pipe Line those fvckin Boulder libs already started ridin their bicycles to Lincoln to find a park to place their tents/bongs. FFFAARRTTTT

I doubt they’d even knows what to do w a treager if they got their little lib mittens on one “oh hey aidan look a big bong! Rad!”
The only relevant answer in this thread lol

I think in Nebraska you are pretty safe. At CU not so much.

It will be nuts that day I would guess. People will get their early and get down to business.
From LPD saying they will not respond to fireworks calls that weekend, to the buzz around the team...Lincoln is gonna be fucking buzzing hard from Thursday Night thru Sunday morning. The state wants blood from 8 toes, and hopefully the atmosphere resembles the 92 CU Halloween game. You could hear the stadium at my uncles house on 60th and Huntington that night. Was glorious

Given the reputation of Buff fans, if you’re not showing up to the tailgate with a CCW and something like an MCX-Spear, you’re crazy.

Why don’t you just bring a Weber larger kettle brother? Better, easier and better. Charcoal tastes way better than sawdust and glue. Real smoke.

Why don’t you just bring a Weber larger kettle brother? Better, easier and better. Charcoal tastes way better than sawdust and glue. Real smoke.
My perfect plan would be one of those mini portable Treaegor deals for like $500. Maybe next year

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back