Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Colorado Game Week Thread (2 Viewers)

Cheveyo

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
TCU had the misfortune of being the first team to play against an almost completely unknown commodity. We should thank them for being the first. Still would prefer to play CU week 3 or 4. I think that Colorado team will be pretty hurting for depth by mid season.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
TCU had the misfortune of being the first team to play against an almost completely unknown commodity. We should thank them for being the first. Still would prefer to play CU week 3 or 4. I think that Colorado team will be pretty hurting for depth by mid season.
You're not wrong, but Colorado got it done with a Win while Nebraska did not against Minnesota who had the misfortune of playing as as a complete unknown.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman

Rich Eisen who worked with Deion & probably watched Florida/Utah then checked out our box score.

The most conditioned athlete line feels like a coach who understands the workload is unrealistic & eventually will cost him. I remember seeing our ace throw an absolute gem but it was 0-0 so our coach let him keep going all the way into the 10th til we finally lost. It was one of the more impressive games I watched but 140+ pitches & his year was done after a couple more starts.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds