Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Coaching Carousel ‘21

OGC.fdeeed1552a44f493452a25fb170e114

Whether true or not...I dunno. But exactly the type of rumor that gets started when someone wants to get a guy fired.

Ya know...like getting a waitress knocked up at Gate 25.
Does remind me of that time all the OU fans said Lincoln Riley left because he made the beast with two backs with some employee only for her and her husband to follow him to USC.

Granted, I did watch the season of Ray Donovan where Hank Azaria makes his subordinate a cuck so I can't rule out that

Does remind me of that time all the OU fans said Lincoln Riley left because he made the beast with two backs with some employee only for her and her husband to follow him to USC.

Granted, I did watch the season of Ray Donovan where Hank Azaria makes his subordinate a cuck so I can't rule out that
"made the beast with two backs" has me laughing.

That reminds me, where is my wife at?

"Honey, could you come in here? I have something I want to show you. It'll only take a minute."

So let’s say this goes all the way and Harsin is fired. Does Auburn attempt to make an outside hire at his time? Or do they pull an Ole Miss/Matt Luke situation and essentially name a current staff member an “interim HC” for 2022 and try to land a big fish for 2023?

And if they do that, who would take over? They literally do not have an OC or DC right now.

So let’s say this goes all the way and Harsin is fired. Does Auburn attempt to make an outside hire at his time? Or do they pull an Ole Miss/Matt Luke situation and essentially name a current staff member an “interim HC” for 2022 and try to land a big fish for 2023?

And if they do that, who would take over? They literally do not have an OC or DC right now.
I think they'd have to make an outside hire because they have no coordinators unless there is some long time AHC there who survived all the regime changes

Would be a complete disaster. Harsin's only been there a year.

The only reason to get near that Auburn job is the pay.

I think they'd have to make an outside hire because they have no coordinators unless there is some long time AHC there who survived all the regime changes
A quick perusal of the internet shows the Auburn faithful are thirsty for Hugh Freeze.

Gotta think Jon Gruden's "style" would play well in...checks notes...Alabama...

Gotta think Jon Gruden's "style" would play well in...checks notes...Alabama...
It's not a crazy idea to think about offering Gruden or Stoops or someone absolutely stupid amounts of money for long term or even as an interim.

It's not a crazy idea to think about offering Gruden or Stoops or someone absolutely stupid amounts of money for long term or even as an interim.
I think Bob Stoops got like $250k to be the OU interim and that was just for the bowl game.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back