Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Coach Glenn Thomas Presser (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
My Kool-Aid sugar high is out of control. I may need help.

Someone hit me with some Simulation talk quick before I fall back into the deep end of believing we are back.
iu

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Hilarious how much more charisma this guy has compared to Shitterfield
Haha I give Satterfield a little bit of a break since this setup was SUPPOSED to be the setup last year too when Rhule was originally putting together the staff. I don't think Satt was meant to be the main face of the offense, hopefully this will let him do more of what he's good at while Thomas handles more of the stuff in the spotlight.

The sliding doors moment of Mickey beating up his wife changed a whole lot with the staff makeup. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on the timing on all of this but it's possible that:
  • Mickey would've most likely been WR coach along with some sort of higher title like co-OC or assistant head coach
  • Having Mickey in that spot instead of McGuire may have encouraged Jake Peetz to take the QB job, having knowledge of Mickey's track record with recruiting WRs for his QBs to throw to
  • Satt would've been where he is now which is TE/co-OC and we never would've bothered with that Texas HS coach who got a DUI
  • That offensive staff probably would've gotten a different QB transfer as well
Oh well! Onward and upward. Seems like this year's staff will be a lot more solid and in sync.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Haha I give Satterfield a little bit of a break since this setup was SUPPOSED to be the setup last year too when Rhule was originally putting together the staff. I don't think Satt was meant to be the main face of the offense, hopefully this will let him do more of what he's good at while Thomas handles more of the stuff in the spotlight.

The sliding doors moment of Mickey beating up his wife changed a whole lot with the staff makeup. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on the timing on all of this but it's possible that:
  • Mickey would've most likely been WR coach along with some sort of higher title like co-OC or assistant head coach
  • Having Mickey in that spot instead of McGuire may have encouraged Jake Peetz to take the QB job, having knowledge of Mickey's track record with recruiting WRs for his QBs to throw to
  • Satt would've been where he is now which is TE/co-OC and we never would've bothered with that Texas HS coach who got a DUI
  • That offensive staff probably would've gotten a different QB transfer as well
Oh well! Onward and upward. Seems like this year's staff will be a lot more solid and in sync.
I think we did ok for our QB in year 2

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds