Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Cleansing of 2022 Husker Roster (3 Viewers)

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
FIU vs Jax St game has me reminiscing about the Florida Five:

Marcus Fleming
: MIA (Missing In Action) Maryland 2020 and 2021.

Keyshawn Greene: MIA disappeared in 2020 at FAU. Legit MIA. Fell of the face of the earth with Flem dawg above ☝️.

Henry Green: Last seen in 2022 at FIU.

Jaiden Francois: Listed on Utah St 2023 Roster. 3 seasons at UCF (2020-2022)-appeared in 13 games and made 2 tackles 🔥.

Ronald Delancy: Akron 2021-2023 most “productive” of the Florida Five.

Truly amazing group. Will go down in history with the likes of Phi Slama Jama & The Fab Five. Amazing work by Frost, Fish, Held and Company.

Last edited:

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
I remember when coming back from TJ, for quite a while you just naturally do things a little bit more careful, and you're always mentally trying to notice if there's any pain or discomfort anywhere in the injury area, which will then result in simply being not as good because you're not playing loose and free. I'm going to assume that after two major knee incidents now for him, he's dealing with that. He doesn't really have a choice for the next 5 weeks, but a full offseason would get his head right again.

What's tough sometimes is you almost need an injury like situation, with nothing bad happening, to happen to him again for him to realize he's fine and can play free.
second injury wasn't knee, was shoulder or pec injury.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
it turned out he liked Michigan best before he arrived on campus as a freshman but didn't feel it was appropriate to renege on his commitment to Nebraska at the time (they offered him about a month before his commitment to Nebraska and kept trying to flip him until he signed)
If they offered him a month before his commitment why would he be reneging by going to Michigan? Better to wait and do it a year later? Sounds like bullshit to me.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
FIU vs Jax St game has me reminiscing about the Florida Five:

Marcus Fleming
: MIA (Missing In Action) Maryland 2020 and 2021.

Keyshawn Greene: MIA disappeared in 2020 at FAU. Legit MIA. Fell of the face of the earth with Flem dawg above ☝️.

Henry Green: Last seen in 2022 at FIU.

Jaiden Francois: Listed on Utah St 2023 Roster. 3 seasons at UCF (2020-2022)-appeared in 13 games and made 2 tackles 🔥.

Ronald Delancy: Akron 2021-2023 most “productive” of the Florida Five.

Truly amazing group. Will go down in history with the likes of Phi Slama Jama & The Fab Five. Amazing work by Frost, Fish, Held and Company.

Fleming got into some trouble I believe. I forget what it was.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Maryland receiver Marcus Fleming is reportedly not with the team as he faces multiple assault charges.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
If they offered him a month before his commitment why would he be reneging by going to Michigan? Better to wait and do it a year later? Sounds like bullshit to me.
because by the time he signed his NLI he really preferred Michigan. The commitment to Nebraska was early in the year.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds