Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Clay Helton (1 Viewer)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
A lot of pussies in this thread.

I absolutely expect Nebraska to lose to OU and Indiana with Frost getting canned on October 2nd. We have two roughly 3 weeks left in the Frost regime.

But you guys are really forgetting about talent disparity in FBS football. Nebraska will dominate this game similar to the Northern Illinois game in 2019.

And if you remember that game, Nebraska was not very good. But it was a night game vs a team in transition with a brand new staff.

This game won't be close.

In fact, I bet a bunch of fans will claim Nebraska has "turned a corner," which isn't true. They're just playing a future 4 win football team from the Sun Belt.
So what took so fucking long vs an FCS team? Nebraska will win. But I'm guessing it will be much of the same as the last 3 years of games.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
So what took so fucking long vs an FCS team? Nebraska will win. But I'm guessing it will be much of the same as the last 3 years of games.
Defense had some suckage happening. The offense only had 20 snaps in the 1st half and if they hit that FG they have 10 points over 20 plays. That doesn't suck.

81st at defensive success rate when you play NW and ND just isn't getting it done.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Defense had some suckage happening. The offense only had 20 snaps in the 1st half and if they hit that FG they have 10 points over 20 plays. That doesn't suck.

81st at defensive success rate when you play NW and ND just isn't getting it done.
Why did Frost feel like he needed to call plays the second half?

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Why did Frost feel like he needed to call plays the second half?
Whipple was the primary play caller in the 2nd half.

Frost had his finger prints on it for sure. My guess he became involved, he felt if he was going down he was going to be involved.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
A lot of pussies in this thread.

I absolutely expect Nebraska to lose to OU and Indiana with Frost getting canned on October 2nd. We have two roughly 3 weeks left in the Frost regime.

But you guys are really forgetting about talent disparity in FBS football. Nebraska will dominate this game similar to the Northern Illinois game in 2019.

And if you remember that game, Nebraska was not very good. But it was a night game vs a team in transition with a brand new staff.

This game won't be close.

In fact, I bet a bunch of fans will claim Nebraska has "turned a corner," which isn't true. They're just playing a future 4 win football team from the Sun Belt.
Indubitably

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds