Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Clay Helton (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
This game scares me. Actually they all scare me under this staff but Helton might not have lit the world on fire at USC but he is a quality coach. Love hearing that they practice 1's vs 1's. Big difference going up against a starter compared to a 3rd string walk on or freshman.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
This game scares me. Actually they all scare me under this staff but Helton might not have lit the world on fire at USC but he is a quality coach. Love hearing that they practice 1's vs 1's. Big difference going up against a starter compared to a 3rd string walk on or freshman.
Beating up on Joe Schmucketelli from Pierce doesn’t do us any good.

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
A lot of pussies in this thread.

I absolutely expect Nebraska to lose to OU and Indiana with Frost getting canned on October 2nd. We have two roughly 3 weeks left in the Frost regime.

But you guys are really forgetting about talent disparity in FBS football. Nebraska will dominate this game similar to the Northern Illinois game in 2019.

And if you remember that game, Nebraska was not very good. But it was a night game vs a team in transition with a brand new staff.

This game won't be close.

In fact, I bet a bunch of fans will claim Nebraska has "turned a corner," which isn't true. They're just playing a future 4 win football team from the Sun Belt.

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG

I absolutely expect Nebraska to lose to OU and Indiana with Frost getting canned on October 2nd. We have two roughly 3 weeks left in the Frost regime.

But you guys are really forgetting about talent disparity in FBS football. Nebraska will dominate this game similar to the Northern Illinois game in 2019.

And if you remember that game, Nebraska was not very good. But it was a night game vs a team in transition with a brand new staff.

In fact, I bet a bunch of fans will claim Nebraska has "turned a corner," which isn't true. They're just playing a future 4 win football team from the Sun Belt.
Taking Georgia Southern Money Line now

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

I know Frost will coach out the year now. Fuck me.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member

homer simpson GIF

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman

The more ppl hype it as a lock or upset, the more I believe Frost runs up the score before getting embarrassed on national tv next week.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Nebraska’s lines both suck so nothing is a given. When you can’t handle the trenches against the 7-8th best team in the Missouri Valley conference you’re a joke.
Doesn’t mean I’m putting money on clay Helton cuz he beat Morgan state. Feels like a trap, especially when the team was hungover last week. Oklahoma is a lock cuz I bet that lines like 13.5

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
Nebraska’s lines both suck so nothing is a given. When you can’t handle the trenches against the 7-8th best team in the Missouri Valley conference you’re a joke.

This is where you fuckers are mistaken.

The 7th or 8th best team in the Valley has a superior Line to most teams in the Sun Belt.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
This is where you fuckers are mistaken.

The 7th or 8th best team in the Valley has a superior Line to most teams in the Sun Belt.
I think Nebraska should and will win the game, but let’s be serious if Nebraska struggles it won’t surprise anyone. We are a shitty team.

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Are your hot takes in this thread going to be just as accurate as this hot take from last week?

North Dakota will utilize some of the most bizarre trick plays you will ever see in College football.This is a residual effect of playing in a league where your rival is literally the top player at your level.

Don't he surpised if they score 10 to 14 points solely due to a play that you've never seen before.

They lost at a Utah State last season, 48-24. But UND actually led 21-7 at the end of the 1st quarter due to 3 crazy plays calls. Once they ran out of those plays, UND got blown off the field 42-3.

I won't be surprised at all if they put up a couple touchdowns on something you've never seen before.

However, I don't believe they will be able to cover any of Nebraska's receivers.

Overall, I'm glad I won't be there. I doubt the game will be memorable.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds