Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW (Claimed) Free tickets for Saturday (1 Viewer)

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tickets have been claimed

I’ve got a pair of tickets in East stadium, section 2 row 34 available if anyone wants to go to the game.

Yes, it’ll be cold. Yes, we are bad. Yes, it’s an 11am kick. These are all of the reasons that for the first time, I’m unable to find any of my friends to either go to the game with or take the tickets.

That being said, I’d like to give them to someone who will actually use them, so please be certain that you will actually go before I transfer them.

Lastly, these are electronic tickets that you have to access on your phone, so unfortunately that excludes our less tech-forward members like @Elizabeth Reed .

Feel free to shoot me a DM if you’re interested, I’ll update this thread once (if) they’re claimed.

Last edited:

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
If they are still free early Saturday I may be interested. But probably not. I hate cold weather. But the appeal of being around sluts and picking up some drunk tail sounds lightly appealing.

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve got a pair of tickets in East stadium, section 2 row 34 available if anyone wants to go to the game.

Yes, it’ll be cold. Yes, we are bad. Yes, it’s an 11am kick. These are all of the reasons that for the first time, I’m unable to find any of my friends to either go to the game with or take the tickets.

That being said, I’d like to give them to someone who will actually use them, so please be certain that you will actually go before I transfer them.

Lastly, these are electronic tickets that you have to access on your phone, so unfortunately that excludes our less tech-forward members like @Elizabeth Reed .

Feel free to shoot me a DM if you’re interested, I’ll update this thread once (if) they’re claimed.
I didn't want @Elizabeth Reed to feel lonely. Slightly kidding but I think I could figure out phone tickets.

DennyCrane

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
I also have tickets someone can have for this weekend. East Club so you can go inside if you want to stay warm. I have 4 tickets. Just have to download them to your phone. If the Monk is hired I may give them away every game going forward. DM if you want them.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
I'm going for work and would not stand close to stadium if not. But..now that I'm going excited for the tailgating which is the greatest part now and being last home game. Bought battery power heat for all parts of body and hope to have fun! Little scared If coaches found out already their canned but if not should be a pretty slow and suck ass!..but close game!

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I also have tickets someone can have for this weekend. East Club so you can go inside if you want to stay warm. I have 4 tickets. Just have to download them to your phone. If the Monk is hired I may give them away every game going forward. DM if you want them.
200w.gif

DennyCrane

Bench Warmer
Elite Member

Tickets are gone. So much easier to give them away than using StubHub! Love it!

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG

Meet me for an 8am gin bloody mary at the Embassy Suites bar and we’ll simply exchange cell phones for 4 hours. Easy peasy……..😘

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Classic Denny.

But seriously, guys… you don’t have to create fake handles just to troll me. I’m a fucking Nebraska football fan. I’m impervious to this shit.
What if Denny is his real name? 😱

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds