Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking CHRIS CLIEMAN (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I'll eat crow here. I still would of rather have had Rhule and am beyond thrilled that we got him, but Klieman is a hell of a coach and belongs in that top tier of coaches IMO.

Last edited:

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wonder if he would be good enough for Husker fans now lol. Potatoes as far as the eye can see
I referred to Klieman as a home run hire and was told by everyone in NU message board-land that he was "mediocre" and has a "7-5 ceiling" at Nebraska. F'n morons!

Klieman is an exceptional coach. All you have to do is watch one KSU game (not the highlights, an actual game) and you'll see how great a coach he is.

I do prefer Rhule as well, ever so slightly, but CK would be an amazing coach in the B1G.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I referred to Klieman as a home run hire and was told that he was "mediocre" and has a "7-5 ceiling" at Nebraska. F'n morons!

Klieman is an exceptional coach. All you have to do is watch one KSU game (not the highlights, an actual game) and you'll see how great a coach he is.

I do prefer Rhule as well, ever so slightly, but CK would be an amazing coach in the B1G.
I was with you. I thought he fit exactly what Turd wanted.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I referred to Klieman as a home run hire and was told by everyone in NU message board-land that he was "mediocre" and has a "7-5 ceiling" at Nebraska. F'n morons!

I watched several of them. I wasn't convinced until the backup started playing.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was with you. I thought he fit exactly what Turd wanted.
When Sipple reported that NU's next coach was coming from state of Kansas, and he was leaning toward Klieman, I was like "this is fantastic news"... but every fuckin idiot in RSS was crying about it because "Klieman is not good enough for Nebraska."

breakfast noise GIF

Our fans are very frustrating.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
When Sipple reported that NU's next coach was coming from state of Kansas, and he was leaning toward Klieman, I was like "this is fantastic news"... but every fuckin idiot in RSS was crying about it because "Klieman is not good enough for Nebraska."

breakfast noise GIF

Well I'm an idiot so you should have seen it coming

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

breakfast noise GIF

I think Rhule has a little more upside than Klieman but I think Klieman would have been a safer hire.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds