Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Chat Bashing/Ridiculing

I feel for Clouse because his job is covering a part of the behind-the-scenes aspect that is barely happening this season due to Covid, but he could definitely jump in on the actual football part of things a lot more.

He just trying to get in that he knew it was turf toe? Didn't make sense with the question.

That was a bizarre exchange. I thought maybe the old timers in Beatrice were going to confirm Cam is in fact Scott's son, but then Dean went with the turf toe angle. Okay then.

I was at this luncheon. He was legit asking if the crowd knew anything....cause he didn't. It's also pretty comical he said 'ranchers', lol. There were zero ranchers there....a handful of farmers I guess. It's not western Nebraska Deano.

Are you his "per source"?

Haha, no. If I had the ability to feed Dean info it would be more like:

Ya Dean, I think I can give you a little clarity to the Cam situation. It's actually not just his foot. Ranching accident, messed up his wrist wranglin a bull, which explains the snap issues. Fairly common injury for all us ranchers out here. Cam also said and I qoute, "I am so fucking sick of dad yelling at me in practice!" Keep an eye on the portal....never know.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back