Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread CFP Thread (2 Viewers)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I really don’t mind Washington running a play there. Texas would have gotten the ball back if you take a knee. Some crazy punt block or some shit, shades of Michigan vs Michigan state whatever year that was, yall would have called him stupid for not running a play.

you can’t just go assume you’re going to have an injury and stop the clock. The problem is the fucking clock rule how dumb. Gotta change that rule to have it start on ready for play.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
Glad UW won, but they now may be without their stud RB Monday after idiotic game management

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member
I hate Washington the least of the final four. So now go beat the cheatin motherfuckin meat chickens!!

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
I really don’t mind Washington running a play there. Texas would have gotten the ball back if you take a knee. Some crazy punt block or some shit, shades of Michigan vs Michigan state whatever year that was, yall would have called him stupid for not running a play.

you can’t just go assume you’re going to have an injury and stop the clock. The problem is the fucking clock rule how dumb. Gotta change that rule to have it start on ready for play.
While they're changing that rule...
There is absolutely no reason why teams should get to huddle when the clock stops because of an injury. This does nothing to prevent real injuries, and encourages fake "injuries" by giving the team an opportunity to huddle.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Me during that final play

39791a.jpg

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
While they're changing that rule...
There is absolutely no reason why teams should get to huddle when the clock stops because of an injury. This does nothing to prevent real injuries, and encourages fake "injuries" by giving the team an opportunity to huddle.

Well and as @Poor_and_Stupid pointed out does this mean that the defense can fake an injury and stop the clock (after a 10 second run off)?

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
If I’m a QB recruit or Top QB transfer I’d be beating down DeBoer’s door to play in that offense. They are gonna be good in the B1G

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Hmm. I'll say the spread for championship game will be Michigan -6.5
But Michigan will have to control the clock and keep those weapons of UDub off the field. Can't wait.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds