Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Celebratory drinking thread (1 Viewer)

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well I thought you were both like 35 so I must be off
Sad face as I’m 35 and that’s apparently old.

mom having some good juju from Left hand brewing before going to Coke Zero and run. Puppy is being a pain in the ass and wants to play outside even though it’s negative 20. Will probably fire up the one hitter since I’ll have to stand out there urging it to shit.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Well I thought you were both like 35 so I must be off

Ok, so with that deal....If you don't crank the stereo volume knob when "Say it isn't so" comes on anywhere or everywhere, you might be lacking both heart and soul.

I'm 41, and depressed to type that. Luckily, @Elizabeth Reed gives me hope that I have many years left of not being too lame.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Sad face as I’m 35 and that’s apparently old.

mom having some good juju from Left hand brewing before going to Coke Zero and run. Puppy is being a pain in the ass and wants to play outside even though it’s negative 20. Will probably fire up the one hitter since I’ll have to stand out there urging it to shit.

It might be important to ask if Jimmy Numbers is in our age rage.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ok, so with that deal....If you don't crank the stereo volume knob when "Say it isn't so" comes on anywhere or everywhere, you might be lacking both heart and soul.

I'm 41, and depressed to type that. Luckily, @Elizabeth Reed gives me hope that I have many years left of not being too lame.
Just cranked that song up yesterday coincidentally

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG

I lead by example......Happy trails, son!! 😎

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
These threads are fun and informative for me, but I don't think posting a pic of a keystone light tallboy in each new drinking thread would endear me to the board, or be informative for anyone.

The folks that have so much variety in their alcohol consumption must be a combination of more adventurous and more wealthy than I am. I've found that mixing things like hard seltzer, scotch, bourbon, and beer, with all the varied alcohol contents, is dangerous for me.

With 4.7% ABV domestics, all I have to do is a) count cans, and b) measure time elapsed, and I can predict how much my head might hurt tomorrow. If I tried to pull off @BIGSTICK67's routine today, I wouldn't have any idea unless I measured it by how many times I fell over.
Don’t ever apologize for the 16 ounce Stones. I’ll join you anytime..... 😘

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds