Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Celebratory drinking thread (2 Viewers)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
These threads are fun and informative for me, but I don't think posting a pic of a keystone light tallboy in each new drinking thread would endear me to the board, or be informative for anyone.

The folks that have so much variety in their alcohol consumption must be a combination of more adventurous and more wealthy than I am. I've found that mixing things like hard seltzer, scotch, bourbon, and beer, with all the varied alcohol contents, is dangerous for me.

With 4.7% ABV domestics, all I have to do is a) count cans, and b) measure time elapsed, and I can predict how much my head might hurt tomorrow. If I tried to pull off @BIGSTICK67's routine today, I wouldn't have any idea unless I measured it by how many times I fell over.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
These threads are fun and informative for me, but I don't think posting a pic of a keystone light tallboy in each new drinking thread would endear me to the board, or be informative for anyone.

The folks that have so much variety in their alcohol consumption must be a combination of more adventurous and more wealthy than I am. I've found that mixing things like hard seltzer, scotch, bourbon, and beer, with all the varied alcohol contents, is dangerous for me.

With 4.7% ABV domestics, all I have to do is a) count cans, and b) measure time elapsed, and I can predict how much my head might hurt tomorrow. If I tried to pull off @BIGSTICK67's routine today, I wouldn't have any idea unless I measured it by how many times I fell over.
Start doing heroin. Mixing alcohol will seem like nothing after that.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Solid effort

Not gonna lie. The wife is in the basement and already yelled about loud music. Anything from Hank Williams Jr. to Abba to Rush to Depeche to German music hall, Outfield.....you name it.

We're just impulsive Hottie house and spend all our hard earned money. You're the smart one. GBR.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
12468340129822.png

I'm not givin the Skers the high end stuff for that win...BUT we won so i suppose I’ll go with one of the favs...

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Not gonna lie. The wife is in the basement and already yelled about loud music. Anything from Hank Williams Jr. to Abba to Rush to Depeche to German music hall, Outfield.....you name it.

We must be close to the same age. Turn it down a little for some of the stuff, but if you put on the Outfield's greatest hits, you can probably turn it back up some.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
I lovingly asked that.

You are very sensitive and respectful for all.
Those that have vaginas, wish they did, or are glad they don't. There are probably some other groups that I can't think of right now that you were being respectful toward, too.

Thanks for being inclusive.

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds