Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter Carnie into the portal.. (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
dave ramsey what GIF by Ramsey Solutions
super hero GIF by mushroommovie

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
Making room for Zion Kearney. Couldn't have the confusion.

Zack Carpenter

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
not going to lie, i thought he was white
Man, you want to talk about Rhule totally changing the team culture... Apparently lily-white James Carnie is now a young black man!
@Zack Carpenter yo when did carnie go black?
Thank you @Zack Carpenter for helping keep our transfers away from going to Cockeye!
Damnit lol

I was the one who tweeted that from the IN account. Was busy with a dozen other things that day, so I did it quickly and moved right onto other things. I looked at the tweet over an hour later and said "f*** well that was dumb. Hopefully everyone glosses over it."

Thought I was in the clear until hopping onto tPB today 🤦‍♂️ I'll take the L with egg on my face

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Damnit lol

I was the one who tweeted that from the IN account. Was busy with a dozen other things that day, so I did it quickly and moved right onto other things. I looked at the tweet over an hour later and said "f*** well that was dumb. Hopefully everyone glosses over it."

Thought I was in the clear until hopping onto tPB today 🤦‍♂️ I'll take the L with egg on my face
you're a champ! keep up your good work... on making people switch races.

Naw but for real good work

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Damnit lol

Still Rivals >>>> 24/7, Tater Island

just a funny moment

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator
Damnit lol

Dean says hold my gloves!

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Damnit lol

I forgot about it but now that you've bumped let me be the first to reiterate.

Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds