Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Can Sims have a turnover-free game? (1 Viewer)

Do you believe Sims will have a turnover free game as a Husker?

• Total voters

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
9 turnovers in 2 games. Is it possible for him to have none with N. Illinois and Louisiana Tech on deck?

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
Sims is not the answer. It was bad evaluation by Rhule and Satterfield to get him in the 1st place. Go get Cole Peyton, he's in the transfer portal after being in a 2-QB battle. We need a real QB, not an athlete playing QB.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
9 turnovers in 2 games. Is it possible for him to have none with N. Illinois and Louisiana Tech on deck?
It's certainly possible. He had 3 turnover-free games out of 7 last year. I doubt he is in a very good place psychologically right now, though. From a turnover perspective these two games were the worst consecutive games in his career or at best tied for worst with two September games from his true freshman year.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm sort of pissed, jaded and cynical so I voted no. At the same time, I sort of truly believe that to be the case. i.e. he will turn the ball over in every remaining games that he's part of.

Starting on the road against two P5 opponents has something to do with it, but he's already played P5 football, so he really should've had this cleaned up by now.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Considering he can’t catch a snap and cannot throw to the correct team, I’m gonna go with No.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can’t turn it over from the sideline.

And I really like this gif. It’s not relevant, but I really enjoy it. It’s better than turn overs.

Sexy Hot Babes GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds