Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Cam Ward to Miami Hurricanes (1 Viewer)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Be interesting to see if this helps/hurts his draft prospects in 2025
I think he needed another year of seasoning IMHO. Especially in a loaded QB draft year. He needed to come back.

But Miami seems like it could go either way - the 10-2 way or the dumpster fire way w Cristobal. So destination he chose might be tricky. But I suspect he'll have a good year.

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
I think he needed another year of seasoning IMHO. Especially in a loaded QB draft year. He needed to come back.

But Miami seems like it could go either way - the 10-2 way or the dumpster fire way w Cristobal. So destination he chose might be tricky. But I suspect he'll have a good year.
Cristobal great recruiter, mid coach.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

Miami definitely isn’t the best place to help your draft stock if you’re a qb.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Miami definitely isn’t the best place to help your draft stock if you’re a qb.
I would avoid Cristobal at this point, honestly. Though Ward probably ended up getting $2m virtually guaranteed so he's banking on whatever bad happens at UM it won't be bad enough to derail his talent vis a vis the NFL. I actually think he may end up being right.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds