Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Cam Jurgens (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I just don’t see Jurgens getting drafted this year. Would he even get a combine invite?

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Maybe unless Frost actually hires some coaches who have a clue. I still think there is talent on the offensive line. I don’t have a lot of faith in Frost making great hires but maybe he will surprise us.
There is talent, but without Cam, that's a tough ask for the best OL coaches. I would expect gradual improvement, and Frost needs instant. Cam would make that job significantly easier in year 1 for the new OL coach.

Reactions: Toe

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Guys, we can just get one more guy from the portal. This isn't rocket science.
iu

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Seems like just a year ago everyone was shitting on Cam

Now no one wants him to leave

Maybe Benhart will be next year's Cam

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Seems like just a year ago everyone was shitting on Cam

Now no one wants him to leave

Maybe Benhart will be next year's Cam
And one wonders how 3-9 happens…

Glad Cam finally figured it out with his #1 job. Shame the coaches kept putting him in position to fail before now though.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Sip put out an article and Sean commented saying it’s 50/50 whether Cam returns. He’s apparently getting some favorable draft grades.

That would fuckin suck if he left right now
I will say he might be a mid round guy right now, but he is farther from his ceiling and could really benefit from coming back.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Sooo we get the Cam years where he doesn’t know how to snap the ball. Then the one year he knows how to snap the ball he’s the only OL blocking, then before we can have an experienced OL with an all-conference center to lead them, he declares for the draft.

I couldn’t have even made that more Nebraska if I’d made it up.

Kaladin

Elite Member
Sooo we get the Cam years where he doesn’t know how to snap the ball. Then the one year he knows how to snap the ball he’s the only OL blocking, then before we can have an experienced OL with an all-conference center to lead them, he declares for the draft.

And a potentially better OL coach.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member

Big boy finally learns how to play the position at a respectable level and thinks he can tangle with grown men now. Sick

Kaladin

Elite Member
Maybe Nouili would move to center.

Then Teddy could play LT, Corcoran LG, Nouili C, put Benhart at RG, and get a transfer at RT.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds