Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Bud Crawford fight (1 Viewer)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'd considered it until the wife's family Christmas in KC was planned in November. So no.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
An illegal but not AIDS infected link. GBR

There is a site that works great for all sports streaming live. I won't post it here as that usually isn't allowed (dunno if TPB cares about that), but it doesn't have any pop ups or shit like that. I more than pay for almost all ways of getting sports (Dish, streaming, some league pass yearly stuff, etc) but even then there is a lot you can't get.

NFL games on sunday for instance - only 3 games shown during the afternoon then of course the 4th is Sunday night football, so only 4 games total one can watch. Often, if I watch an NFL game (rarely watch entire games but watch parts of some games), the ones I want to watch aren't on. Very easy to watch via this site I am talking about - all NFL games. Basically all sports, period, it has them. And the quality is darn good for a streaming site like that. I use it on my 85" TV with my Nvidia Shield Pro running in an android TV internet browser, works great.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
There is a site that works great for all sports streaming live. I won't post it here as that usually isn't allowed (dunno if TPB cares about that), but it doesn't have any pop ups or shit like that. I more than pay for almost all ways of getting sports (Dish, streaming, some league pass yearly stuff, etc) but even then there is a lot you can't get.

NFL games on sunday for instance - only 3 games shown during the afternoon then of course the 4th is Sunday night football, so only 4 games total one can watch. Often, if I watch an NFL game (rarely watch entire games but watch parts of some games), the ones I want to watch aren't on. Very easy to watch via this site I am talking about - all NFL games. Basically all sports, period, it has them. And the quality is darn good for a streaming site like that. I use it on my 85" TV with my Nvidia Shield Pro running in an android TV internet browser, works great.
Share it...

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
King Errol got head on'd by a 14 year old this evening and that's gonna be a bigger story than the Crawford fight.

Lollerskates

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds