Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Brix from Sooner Board - is something good happening? (1 Viewer)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I'll give you the first two but the third? It's just an anomaly is the fabric of time

Record (W-L-T): 881-395-38
Conf. Championships: 43
National Championships: 1970, 1971, 1994, 1995 and 1997
Bowl Record: 53 Bowls, 26-27, .491 W-L% (Major Bowls)
Ranked in AP Poll: 46 Times (Preseason), 48 Times (Final), 730 Weeks (Total), 70 Weeks at #1
Heisman Winners: Johnny Rodgers (1972), Mike Rozier (1983), Eric Crouch (2001) BRIX COMMITMENTS: 1
FIFY:

Record (W-L-T): 881-395-38
Conf. Championships: 43
National Championships: 1970, 1971, 1994, 1995 and 1997
Bowl Record: 53 Bowls, 26-27, .491 W-L% (Major Bowls)
Ranked in AP Poll: 46 Times (Preseason), 48 Times (Final), 730 Weeks (Total), 70 Weeks at #1
Heisman Winners: Johnny Rodgers (1972), Mike Rozier (1983), Eric Crouch (2001)
BRIX COMMITMENTS (basically): 1

SUCK IT OU!

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
The OU board guys believe Bedenbaugh will get to speak to Brix tonight.

It's an evaluation period. Bedenbaugh can go to Brix' school today. He could go to the game in LeMars tonight. I don't believe he can actually speak to Brix. Could talk to his Dad, though.

Evaluation Period

The Evaluation Period is primarily focused on coaches observing potential recruits in action. During this period, coaches are allowed to visit high schools, attend games, and evaluate athletes’ performance in person. However, direct communication and contact with the recruits are prohibited during the Evaluation Period.

Rules and Restrictions:

Coaches can have brief exchanges with recruits and their coaches on school campuses only. However, these conversations should be limited to general pleasantries and cannot involve recruiting discussions. Evaluation Periods are often scheduled during critical seasons when athletes are participating in their respective sports. Coaches are not permitted to provide any form of transportation or hosting during the Evaluation Period.

He’ll likely sit by the Brixes at the game. If last round was any indication LoMa is in for a tough one. I’m doubting Mr Brix is going to want to be bothered with recruiting as it very well could be the last time he gets to watch his son play high school football.

Our bye week couldn’t have come at a better time as LoMa had already locked up their seeding and the game was simply a quick tune up for the playoffs.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
He’ll likely sit by the Brixes at the game. If last round was any indication LoMa is in for a tough one. I’m doubting Mr Brix is going to want to be bothered with recruiting as it very well could be the last time he gets to watch his son play high school football.

Our bye week couldn’t have come at a better time as LoMa had already locked up their seeding and the game was simply a quick tune up for the playoffs.
Will Parker Thune be masturbating in the bushes as is customary?

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Parker Thune -

OGC.420d9e98c7736e3cad9a57aca7afce58

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
If this is true, his visit may not be as big of deal as we think. Someone else will be getting the final visit. Silver lining, maybe we sew it up and he doesn’t take the other visits.
IMG_5385.jpeg

AleksMarićEnjoyer

Center from Sydney
Elite Member
This guy is about as bad as the Calabasas Creeper -

I don’t know if you guys know this or not, but Parker is actually from Omaha. I think he’s a closet Husker fan deep down despite the OU ties.

EDIT: I’m dumb and could have seen he has “4️⃣0️⃣2️⃣ product” in his bio…

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds