Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Brendan Stai on KLIN....WTF??? (1 Viewer)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Bump from tPB Twitter Thread

YO.....Stai's got some 'splain'n to do on this shit. Who the hell is the Zach Galifianakis look a like? I wanna know what the whispers are and why Brendan trusted that dude so much...

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member

YO.....Stai's got some 'splain'n to do on this shit. Who the hell is the Zach Galifianakis look a like? I wanna know what the whispers are and why Brendan trusted that dude so much...

There's another thread where this is discussed, but basically he's spilling the beans to Mike Shifter from 247. Why would Stai have splainin to do?

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
making a mountain out of a mole hill???

If I were Turd I wouldn't want someone on the athletic staff confirming that Scott was a POS, missing meetings and basically being a moron. They should've fired Frost for cause then and saved the 15M or whatever they paid him.

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member

The audio on these are horrible(ha) but good info.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Stai is gonna be in trouble. Stuff being out there now and Omar and Yant being tagged isn't gonna make Turd and Mickey's Sunday enjoyable. The athletic department shouldn't be treating players like gossip magazine subjects and doesn't make Nebraska look good. Screw Frost but this looks so gossipy it makes us come off pretty bad.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
One day someone should write a book about Nebraska from 1998 to Now, I mean Jesus Christ we our a program with Ad's with there own agenda, boosters trying to control everything. Media is a nightmare. Coaches on boats now. Tradition Coalition not letting go. Greasy ass shit boys

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
I keep looking for proof that things will different under Turd.

Not seeing much at this point. The dude’s a great talker though.
If half the shit that's come out after frost's firing is true and the assistant AD or whatever this twat Stai's title is and he's out here confirming on any form of media, it only makes himself, Turd, and the entire department look like a bunch of incompetent fucking cucks that just let a lazy, horny boozehound drive a nail into the program's coffin and walk away laughing with $15m in hand.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If half the shit that's come out after frost's firing is true and the assistant AD or whatever this twat Stai's title is and he's out here confirming on any form of media, it only makes himself, Turd, and the entire department look like a bunch of incompetent fucking cucks that just let a lazy, horny boozehound drive a nail into the program's coffin and walk away laughing with $15m in hand.
Exactly. That’s the main reason I’m unconvinced as of today.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds