Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Board Upgraded

Cockeye

55304859.jpg

Regarding the bots, if you don't want anything to show up in the search engines, you could put a robots.txt file in the html root for xenforo. The file is pretty simple:

Code:
User-agent: BingPreview
Disallow: /

User-agent: Bingbot

User-agent: AdIdxBot

User-agent: *

Regarding the bots, if you don't want anything to show up in the search engines, you could put a robots.txt file in the html root for xenforo. The file is pretty simple:

Code:
User-agent: BingPreview

User-agent: Bingbot

User-agent: AdIdxBot

User-agent: *
Thanks man! I'll add it.

I would have had no idea what anything you just said meant a month ago

Maybe robot crawlers aren't a big issue, and maybe tPB could generate revenue through ads. I'd rather it didn't go that route, but I'm not on the board of directors.

The number of "guests" viewing posts is more concerning. I'll try to figure out what guests are able to see, just to be sure.

1602562623579.png

@HuskerDocCo's profile has been viewed by guests four times in the last eleven minutes.

Maybe robot crawlers aren't a big issue, and maybe tPB could generate revenue through ads. I'd rather it didn't go that route, but I'm not on the board of directors.

The number of "guests" viewing posts is more concerning. I'll try to figure out what guests are able to see, just to be sure.

View attachment 365

@HuskerDocCo's profile has been viewed by guests four times in the last eleven minutes.
I never want to have ads, ever. Haha.

@HuskerDocCo is a popular guy with those fembots

I never want to have ads, ever. Haha.

@HuskerDocCo is a popular guy with those fembots

Agreed, and my concern with ads is more on the other end, which is why I replied about the bots and the robots.txt.

If I post on tPB for some reason about Kanye, I don't want Yeezee ads showing up when I visit facebook. And, I'm not even sure if it works that way.

Thoughts on the header and color? Just messing around with it

I like the look, it trumps all but a few of your fire edits. At the same time, so far I've enjoyed having no red or N on the header. Not because I don't like the color or the letter, but because I haven't gotten the same shit from the lady when on tPB that I always got when she walked into my office when I was on RSS. She assumes that I'm on one of the message boards that I visit related to work.

The good news on that header is that it goes away with one spin of my mouse scroll wheel.

View attachment 365

Must be Docs wife

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back