Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Blye Hill N (1 Viewer)

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Love this one. Super long, rangy, disciplined, good ball skills.

Kid like this would be a senior bowl all star pre-portal/NIL

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Truly was baffling. I appreciate walk-ons that end up earning a scholarship. Great story and a testament to their hard work and people undervaluing them. But you shouldn't always have spots open to give schollies to walk-ons lol
Exactly. The scenario should be "so and so is a multi-year starter for us now and we want to reward him with a scholarship, so we need to plan to do that next year," and never "well we didn't bring in a full class so who are the best four walk ons that we can give a scholly?"

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

GET THE FUCKING DOWNS!!!
Booya Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider

Probably a little premature, but David Schuman, the top scout for the National Underclassmen Combine compared this kid to Sauce Gardner.

Nebraska can also redshirt him if they want. In not sure he lifted at all high school. He was 6'3 150 when he signed with St. Francis. He's listed at 165 now and I think that's generous.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Probably a little premature, but David Schuman, the top scout for the National Underclassmen Combine compared this kid to Sauce Gardner.

Nebraska can also redshirt him if they want. In not sure he lifted at all high school. He was 6'3 150 when he signed with St. Francis. He's listed at 165 now and I think that's generous.
Looks awfully thin doesn't he. He is very very long. I bet he does redshirt.

On that note who's starting opposite corner of the other Hill? Hartzog or does Ethan Nation push his way in there?

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Love this one. Super long, rangy, disciplined, good ball skills.

Kid like this would be a senior bowl all star pre-portal/NIL
lots of upside plus even though he's played only 1 yr of small school ball he still against competition that was better than most of the the high school recruits. 6-3 & 165 lbs is thin but don't think it would be that hard to put 20+ lbs on him before the start of next season. Love having long rangy DB's, especially when playing teams like OSU & USC that have tall WR's.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds