Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Blue pill or red pill (2 Viewers)

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
Brown pill
amy sedaris acid GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris
weed wtf GIF

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
so my choices are to stay in my 40s and get $10 million dollars, or relive my life with essentially infinite money and take another run at all the HS and college girls?

this isn't even a choice, imo. make it $1 billion to stay the same age and it might be worth considering

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm closing in on Medicare eligibility, so that red pill is looking better by the hour.

With that said, having the mind of an adult in a child's body would likely result in suicide in most cases. Plus ... I had a helluva ride as a kid, college kid, and an adult. I have very few regrets beyond selling 1,000 AAPL at $204 before it split 7-1 ... and then split 4-1. Sob.\

FTR, I'm taking the blue pill and the $10M now.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm closing in on Medicare eligibility, so that red pill is looking better by the hour.

With that said, having the mind of an adult in a child's body would likely result in suicide in most cases. Plus ... I had a helluva ride as a kid, college kid, and an adult. I have very few regrets beyond selling 1,000 AAPL at $204 before it split 7-1 ... and then split 4-1. Sob.\

I wouldn't do anything different to now because of My 2 daughters and who they are. Give me that 10 mil and I'll continue doing what I'm doing. Take 2 million for a new home, kids education plus a few lifelong dream toys, and the other 8 mil is getting invested for retirement.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'll be honest here I have so many regrets about dumb choices I made when I was young that the Red Pill is very attractive to me. But as others have noted I can't imagine interacting with adults as a six year old with the mind of a middle age person. It was tough for me to eat all the shit from teachers when I was a child. I can't imagine being able to do that again with an adult mind and knowledge. And like someone else pointed out would you really want to try to interact with your peers? Because you literally wouldn't have any. If the Red Pill was age 18 that would be a no brainer for me.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG

Good choice, LHR!
If someone can’t get rich enough to live how they want to live within 10-15 years with $10M they should consider themselves an idiot… OR if they cannot add $10M to their nest egg at retirement to live VERY comfortably, they are equally moronic.
No matter their age, if they fuck up $10M, they are insanely stupid. Having only a modicum of financial intelligence would allow them to set up their progeny quite well also.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
On the surface this would appear to be the correct choice but is it really? Could you imagine the pain being an adult stuck in a child’s body? All the carefree spontaneity of childhood is instantly gone. No way you’d be able to build friendships with other children like you did before and adults would not take you seriously. You would be alone with absolutely no one to relate to. Even when you get older and into high school there is no way your adult mind would let you partake in the risky teenage behaviors that make that age range fun. You would again be alone. Yeah you could make some coin but could you imagine how weird it would be being 9 years old and trying to tell your parents to plow their retirement savings into Bitcoin when they have no concept of it & betting against the Huskers?
15 would be perfect.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds