Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Blue pill or red pill (2 Viewers)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Blue pill because you could take the red pill and get hit by car at age 7.
fail run over GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Red pill. Extend your life by decades. Ability to capitalize on Bitcoin, Tesla, Apple, Amazon, etc. could make you rich enough to take the blue pill off the table. Also, be a kid genius and right some wrongs.
Give me the red pill absolutely
On the surface this would appear to be the correct choice but is it really? Could you imagine the pain being an adult stuck in a child’s body? All the carefree spontaneity of childhood is instantly gone. No way you’d be able to build friendships with other children like you did before and adults would not take you seriously. You would be alone with absolutely no one to relate to. Even when you get older and into high school there is no way your adult mind would let you partake in the risky teenage behaviors that make that age range fun. You would again be alone. Yeah you could make some coin but could you imagine how weird it would be being 9 years old and trying to tell your parents to plow their retirement savings into Bitcoin when they have no concept of it & betting against the Huskers?

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
On the surface this would appear to be the correct choice but is it really? Could you imagine the pain being an adult stuck in a child’s body? All the carefree spontaneity of childhood is instantly gone. No way you’d be able to build friendships with other children like you did before and adults would not take you seriously. You would be alone with absolutely no one to relate to. Even when you get older and into high school there is no way your adult mind would let you partake in the risky teenage behaviors that make that age range fun. You would again be alone. Yeah you could make some coin but could you imagine how weird it would be being 9 years old and trying to tell your parents to plow their retirement savings into Bitcoin when they have no concept of it & betting against the Huskers?
Good points. I'd be going back to '99 and if I knew my beloved Huskers would wallow so badly for 25 years I'd probably give up on them. Give me the $10 million.

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Good points. I'd be going back to '99 and if I knew my beloved Huskers would wallow so badly for 25 years I'd probably give up on them. Give me the $10 million.
I think I’d still go back though. It be worth it to throw away my childhood to be able to relive my late teen/early 20’s with the confidence I have now and not be controlled by insecurities and other peoples thoughts like I was at the time. Getting rich off Bitcoin would be nice as well, but I feel like that’d be something you’d have to hide from people which would be a struggle.

betsch

Safety
Now does this mean you'd go back in time to when you were 6 or would you be 6 years old right now and start a new life?

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
#red you play the game of investments and make it big.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Imagine all the sports bets you'd win if you already knew the outcome ... plus amazon, apple, bitcoin, tesla ..

red pill absolutely
And depending on the age of some they could have became a big booster at Nebraska and possibly changed the coaching history since TO retired.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds