Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Big Red Overreaction (2 Viewers)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
I had a back-and-forth on Twitter with one my friends (who is a high school football coach btw) during the game because he was posting about how Rhule is a terrible hire and we should be hiring Mickey.

giphy.gif

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
You should see the comments on Corn Nations FB page. 90% of the posts are against Rhule and think that he’ll either be fired or leave in 3 years. Plus they all want MJ as well.
It doesn’t surprise me. Most people I’ve talked to don’t like the hire. Just win baby and it will take care of itself.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
It doesn’t surprise me. Most people I’ve talked to don’t like the hire. Just win baby and it will take care of itself.
I’d love to hear most peoples reasoning.

The few people I talked to today all were excited .

Last week I was hearing from people wanting Mickey because “recruiting” and people play hard. But that’s all they could come up with.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’d love to hear most peoples reasoning.

The few people I talked to today all were excited .

Last week I was hearing from people wanting Mickey because “recruiting” and people play hard. But that’s all they could come up with.
I haven’t met one Husker fan who isn’t a hardcore fan who is really pumped for Rhule. Thank God the media will change that over the upcoming weeks.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds