Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Big Red Overreaction (1 Viewer)

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
I’m not gonna go there. I don’t think that just because someone has a history with someone else doesn’t mean they aren’t qualified. Geoff Collins is one of Rhule’s best friends. I’d take that buddy hire to be his DC.
Exactly, Rhule's entire staff at Carolina is more qualified than Frost's staff he brought in.

YankeesJunkie

Linebacker
Mickey was fucking Andy Reid compared to fucking Frost, Frost is a con artist of the highest degree and I have all the respect for Mickey in what he did the last nine games. But Rhule is the best hire in terms of realistic expectations unless #2ndChoice was an actual option. Turd made a smart move, hopefully the ACs confirm that more.

NTXHusker

Linebacker
For my first post on this amazing board, I will just say that there isn’t a dumber fucking fanbase than this one. No one hates Husker fans like this Husker fan.

The absolute Tatering over “pRoVeN p5 sUcCeSs” while absolutely ignoring what Nebraska would’ve and by all rights should be based on our location and the available local talent is fucking astounding.

Getting a Matt Rhule type should make these dumbfucks absolutely jizz their pants, let alone ACTUALLY GETTING Matt Rhule.

Without lightning striking twice at the time it did with Devaney and Osborne, we would be lucky to be North Dakota State. As it is, we should probably thank God, Buddha, Allah, Jesus, Tebow, Oprah, and L. Ron Hubbard that we are relevant enough to be relevant enough for a guy like Rhule to think twice about us.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
For my first post on this amazing board, I will just say that there isn’t a dumber fucking fanbase than this one. No one hates Husker fans like this Husker fan.

The absolute Tatering over “pRoVeN p5 sUcCeSs” while absolutely ignoring what Nebraska would’ve and by all rights should be based on our location and the available local talent is fucking astounding.

Getting a Matt Rhule type should make these dumbfucks absolutely jizz their pants, let alone ACTUALLY GETTING Matt Rhule.

Without lightning striking twice at the time it did with Devaney and Osborne, we would be lucky to be North Dakota State. As it is, we should probably thank God, Buddha, Allah, Jesus, Tebow, Oprah, and L. Ron Hubbard that we are relevant enough to be relevant enough for a guy like Rhule to think twice about us.
My general view is that most Nebraska fans pay 0 attention to other college football so no matter who we hired if they didn't have obvious Nebraska ties, they'd hate the hire.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Very true. If they are qualified and one of the top coaches you can find I have no issue with it. It will also be interesting to watch how he handles recruiting since Nebraska is pretty unique to recruit to.

He’s never been in a situation like this either where he’s got access to this type of player either.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Long and hilarious way of saying the majority of Husker fans lack the capacity to understand what the word "context" means and apply it to anything Husker related. Derp derp I've never heard of this mat rool. I heard he got fired from somewhere so derp derp.

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
Our fans are idiots. All over Facebook, Reddit, the wild, they all think Rhule is a bad hire. I seriously don’t get it. Are they just that fucking stupid??? Does the inbred history of the program really run that deep?

I mean Jesus Tittyfucking Christ. Rhule has literally resurrected two programs from the depths of hell (quite literally in Baylor’s case) and won 10+ games. Baylor was an overtime away from making the CFP in year three!!! And look what Aranda has done since then….a bunch of meh.

Rhule is a great coach. I simply cannot comprehend how fucking stupid our fan base at large is. Do they watch any football?? Do they not know what Rhule has accomplished???? Or are they just that inbred and brainwashed by the TO cult????

Like fucking fuck me I can’t even engage these people they are so dumb.
When Rhule starts winning convincingly, all these people will shut the fuck up and cheer for him and the team they allegedly root for.

11-1 bowling 2023.

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
I wonder how pissed Ferentz is that he lost to a black guy
James Franklin and Mel Tucker say hello. It's not like Ferentz wasn't beaten by other BIG black coaches before. But you're right about that. Every single loss like this to a minority coach hurts quite a bit for Ferentz & Cockeye.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds