Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Big basketball croot visiting this weekend (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
That family is so damn tall.

I'm assuming this is one of Manute Bol's younger sons.

They have a 10 year old son that looks just like Manute. Gonna be a hell of a basketball player. My sons team runs into his club team at bigger tourneys. Actually just saw him play this past weekend in Springfield.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

They have a 10 year old son that looks just like Manute. Gonna be a hell of a basketball player. My sons team runs into his club team at bigger tourneys. Actually just saw him play this past weekend in Springfield.
Not related to Manute unless he was spreading his seed on an African Mission. Only been in the country a couple years.

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

not related to Manute, surprisingly. seems like anyone named Bol you might find in the wild is a tall mf though.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
I can almost guarantee you Fred will not win this recruiting battle in the end

ef23c615-44ce-4376-8cc2-dae003c744d5_text.gif

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
That guy is almost 2 fucking feet taller than I am. Holy shit its crazy how tall some of these kids are now. Isn't the top NBA prospect like 7'5?

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Sorry to break this to you but Manute died 13 years ago. Unless he has his sperm frozen, that ain’t his kid.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just from the tiny cut up of video I watched, he moves well for his size and is pretty laterally quick which will let us do a lot of things defensively if he comes here.

Would like to see more recent stuff to see if he's developed a shot

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Sorry to break this to you but Manute died 13 years ago. Unless he has his sperm frozen, that ain’t his kid.
My mistake, just figured with the kid looking just like Manute, having the last name Bol and being from the KC area it was one of his like 9 kids. Maybe a nephew or grandkid?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds