Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Better college QB: Vick vs RG3 (2 Viewers)

Who was the better college QB?

• Michael Vick

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Robert Griffin III

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
You two are bant for the rest of the week
Explanation: I’ve seen Vick’s college highlights. Ridiculous, no doubt. I really only saw RG3 his heisman season. My thing is, for both of them, when the game is on the line, who gives you more confidence? Overall, In college it’s RG3 for me, but in the NFL it’s Vick no doubt

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Explanation: I’ve seen Vick’s college highlights. Ridiculous, no doubt. I really only saw RG3 his heisman season. My thing is, for both of them, when the game is on the line, who gives you more confidence? Overall, In college it’s RG3 for me, but in the NFL it’s Vick no doubt
In other words you never saw Vick play so you don't know. That should have been your original statement.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
In other words you never saw Vick play so you don't know. That should have been your original statement.
I watched I just don't remember a ton of him in college, bits and pieces. I remember more of his brother.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
By the time RG3 was a senior he was a better all around qb than Vick was in college. RG3 would have had a good pro career, but he had one major problem. He is a toothpick and fragile.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Just speaking of college, it's gotta be RG3. Both were remarkable, but RG3 was the better passer in college. Obviously Vick continued his greatness and carried on in the NFL way better. But college RG3 has gotta get the nod.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds