Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Best TPB rivalry

if i have one small knock on tBP it's that we don't have the fierce rivalries that RRS had. We need some rgracheks, ol stucks, hanks, sams, and tims to threaten violence.
I Dont Think So No Way GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

nah...let the clown show live on RSS.

It devolved quickly. Its basically 3 or 4 people on each side having the same arguments over and over with a @BingoDingo troll thrown in every few threads.
TOS is so great...every account is basically a troll account and everyone knows everything is a troll...then you get these random accounts with like 7 posts that were created in 2001 rolling in to lose their shit every couple of weeks.

TOS is so great...every account is basically a troll account and everyone knows everything is a troll...then you get these random accounts with like 7 posts that were created in 2001 rolling in to lose their shit every couple of weeks.
You're not going to convince me LA, hardlyboy, stain and Bob are trolls.

me vs. replying to somebody with a pic or gif

(it takes me like 3 attempts because for some reason on iphone when I insert the pic/gif it places it directly into the reply I am quoting, yuge pain the ass to not look Husker hank or whoever else from the RSS who can't ever reply correct)

Hardlyboy is still on the RSS?

Good lord, I assumed he killed himself after it turned out CNN didn't have video of Trump peeing on hookers (how insane do you have to be to believe that story was real) or that Russia didn't hack the 2016 election (remember when questioning election results wasn't "literally worse than the civil war"?) and I for sure thought he would have finally kicked the chair away after Trump got impeached twice and acquitted each time.

SHAME
57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

I think LA trolls people while believing in what he says. Steinek11 should make your list though.

Last edited:
Hardlyboy is still on the RSS?

Good lord, I assumed he killed himself after it turned out CNN didn't have video of Trump peeing on hookers (how insane do you have to be to believe that story was real) or that Russia didn't hack the 2016 election (remember when questioning election results wasn't "literally worse than the civil war"?) and I for sure thought he would have finally kicked the chair away after Trump got impeached twice and acquitted each time.

SHAME
57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0
Guess I’ll have to take up the mantle of The Trump Hater in Chief here.

Guess I’ll have to take up the mantle of The Trump Hater in Chief here.

There are a few on this message board, my disdain for hardlyboy was less to do with his political views than him being a pompous idiot with no education or experience on anything yet an expert on everything, just ask him.

ex: that he would make loud definitive "WE GOT HIM THIS TIME!" posts about quite literally the most insane conspiracy theories. (we all remember when Russia "hacked" the election, Trump was peeing on Hookers and Michael A'vegotafelony was a hero)

Then after all of these things are proven to be complete fabrications Hardlyboy would either continue to believe or move on to another insane accusation.

I never was a Trump fan boy. I just find it ironic that the media and people like Hardlyboy questioned the 2016 election everyday and gave air time to the most outrageous and obviously fake conspiracy theories for 4 years and now wonders "omg what happened?" when nut jobs on the right do the same thing after the 2020 election shitshow.

There are a few on this message board, my disdain for hardlyboy was less to do with his political views than him being a pompous idiot with no education or experience on anything yet an expert on everything, just ask him.

ex: that he would make loud definitive "WE GOT HIM THIS TIME!" posts about quite literally the most insane conspiracy theories. (we all remember when Russia "hacked" the election, Trump was peeing on Hookers and Michael A'vegotafelony was a hero)

Then after all of these things are proven to be complete fabrications Hardlyboy would either continue to believe or move on to another insane accusation.

I never was a Trump fan boy. I just find it ironic that the media and people like Hardlyboy questioned the 2016 election everyday and gave air time to the most outrageous and obviously fake conspiracy theories for 4 years and now wonders "omg what happened?" when nut jobs on the right do the same thing after the 2020 election shitshow.
I dislike hardlyboy the most of any liberal on there. The guy is definitely a cnn bot loving him some Russian hoax stories.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back