Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Best gift you ever received from your kid? (2 Viewers)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
My 3 year old picked up his mess he made. More than my 12 year old has done in years

Toe

Wide Receiver
My kids gave me the gift of their non-existence.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Still waiting on grandkids ... which I'm told by my buddies that have them are simply the best thing their kids gave to them.

86Ru4rNYwgnok.gif

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
This isn't me, but you get the picture. Loved when my aunt gifted a bunny suit when I was 6 y/o.
s-l1600.jpg

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
In reality though it was probably this year. My two boys gifted me a turntable and speakers. I also used to enjoy some of the things they made in grade school that they'd bring home. Such as an ornament with their picture, etc. I cannot even recall.

When @BBTown Bomber gifted me his albums, it was necessary to use my son's turntable. But then he moved the turntable out of the basement into his room.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
People are asking if he has a daughter and if that avenue is open. Not me cause that'd be rude, but people
As much of an honor as it would be to join that bloodline, I'm unavailable.
How did that start? I thought he was your father/father in law for quite a while.
I remember that but I don't think it was me. I was thinking a MLPFC in college still.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
How did that start? I thought he was your father/father in law for quite a while.
No. There was another cat on the OG tMB version of the MLPFC that had a thing for my daughter based on the volleyball commitment pics I posted on RSS.

It became an ongoing gag that he was going to become my SIL. He never came through with the dowry, and he turned out to be … well, not tall in stature. That’s not her target market because my daughter IS tall.

Last edited:

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
As much of an honor as it would be to join that bloodline, I'm unavailable.

I remember that but I don't think it was me. I was thinking a MLPFC in college still.
No. There was another cat on the OG tMB version of the MLPFC that had a thing for my daughter based on the volleyball commitment pics I posted on RSS.

It became an ongoing gag that he was going to become my SIL. He never came through with the dowry, and he turned out to be … well, not tall in stature. That’s not her target market because my daughter IS tall.
This is definitely what I was thinking of and I thought it was @Goskers07

Now I’m remembering it was endo. What happened to that guy?

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
This is definitely what I was thinking of and I thought it was @Goskers07

Now I’m remembering it was endo. What happened to that guy?
It WAS endo. Nice job with the way-back machine, amigo.

Last I heard he had graduated and was living in Des Moines.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds