Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Baylor Scheierman N the portal (1 Viewer)

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
That would be a hell of a get.

Fred likes this “positionless” system and I would envision Griesel and Scheierman as 2 6’6” “points” to run the offense through who the defense has to respect.

Baylor averaged 16.2 pts, 7.8 rebounds, and 4.5 assists while shooting 47% from deep.

Griesel averaged 14.3 pts, 6.6 rebounds, and 3.4 assists while shooting 38% from deep.

I would love to see a starting lineup that looks something like this:
1. Lloyd (I’m high on him; has potential to be a stat stuffer if he develops well)
2. Griesel (shooting threat, good passer, grab long rebounds)
3. Scheierman (lights out shooter, good passer, grab long rebounds)
4. Briedenbach (work hard, hit an occasional three, rebound)
5. Keita (protect the rim and rebound)

Three 6’6” players who can distribute the ball, shoot, and chase down rebounds, plus a stretch 4 who can shoot and then guys like Wilcher, Walker, and Gary coming off the bench. That would look more like what Fred wants than anything we’ve seen so far. I think this year looked like the Big 12 version of what Fred wants and it didn’t work in the B1G, but next year could look like the B1G version. Shoot well, move the ball, and rebound. The games not that complicated.

That said, I’m sure there’s anyone on the roster right now who can get to the basket at will like Bryce or Verge. But that team could be watchable and we might even outrebound a few teams.

Grits and Gravy

NOT A MOD
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dude looks like he should have been in Semi-Pro with Will Ferrell.
tumblr_p1snfoTu121wvniv1o1_500.gifv

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, if he values staying in Nebraska whatsoever, most people would clearly pick the Bluejays anyway. Also, why does it keep changing CU to “Pickle Smoochers”? Did I miss an inside joke somewhere?
Only people with serious brain damage and pickle smoochers

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds