Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Banks is N (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member

Career Stats​

See All
STATS

RECYDSAVGTDLNGCARYDSAVGTDLNGFUMLST
Also good to note that Wake Forest has a reputation of being elite at developing WR.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Dylan looking at the offense Rhule is putting around him like...

Action Bronson Dancing GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Let's hope we don't sign these big boy receivers just to continue to fuck around and run the option.
I did hear that when Dowdell visited, Raiola pulled him aside and they went into the Hawks Center and worked on pitches for a solid 15 minutes, trying to get a jump on that chemistry. Take that FWIW.

2xXXRN.gif

Last edited:

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
I honestly think that option was put in just because they were trying any way to gain a few yards this year. With the QBs they've shown interest in and signed...I don't think they have any interest in having the QB run game be a dominant part of the game plan.

That being said, I'm not defending Satterfield, I still am not a fan. But yeah last year those offensive meetings had to be like "welp, guess if we run option Henrich might fall forward for 3 yards"
So much this. Anyone who can't see they were adjusting the offense to the cards they were dealt last year either isn't very bright, or they're being obtuse.

One could argue Sims wasn't dealt to them but was handpicked, but there's no way anyone could have predicted Sims' absolute mental implosion.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think we also have bring Turd into this conversation. You’ve got strategic support under Alberts for all sports. We’re seeing dividends appearing in all of our major sports.
Very underrated post. It's amazing how much easier it is to do you job with the strategic support you mention.

That makes what John Cook has done even more impressive. He had some broken bosses in the past, but kept a hyper-focus. That's not something everyone can do.

Rhule train coming down the tracks....HARD

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Key word....yet

Jim Carrey Chance GIF
Oh there was for sure a lot of signs of improvement last year. Games where we would have lost under that butthole Frost we ended up not folding like a wet paper towel and won.

I really like the pieces Rhule is bringing in. I’ve just been in an abusive 20 year relationship with a football program that hates me.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Oh there was for sure a lot of signs of improvement last year. Games where we would have lost under that butthole Frost we ended up not folding like a wet paper towel and won.

I really like the pieces Rhule is bringing in. I’ve just been in an abusive 20 year relationship with a football program that hates me.
my oar is in the water on that hate ship too brother!! hoping that Rhule can land this ship and start driving that McLaren at warp speed!

sports car mclaren GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds