Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Banks is N (1 Viewer)

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion

Alabama Football Recruiting GIF

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Him and Nayor are a much better set of options than Kemp. Now those two will require attention that Lloyd and MC can exploit. This helps Fidone too.
All we need is for Raiola to not be terrible and the offense is suddenly so much more fun. The part about that that excites me the most is he has Trevor Lawrence potential as a freshman. Now he has the weapons to help with that.
Let's hope we don't sign these big boy receivers just to continue to fuck around and run the option.
If we are running the option more than just some situational gimmic this year, the while staff needs fired before the clock hits zeroes.

1HuskerDad

Head Coach
Just an outstanding job in recruiting. I know I know... off-season national champs.

I don't care what anyone says, this is a whole different level of talent acquisition and Rhule has the team fully bought in.

Can't wait to see the team start kicking some ass.
I think we also have bring Turd into this conversation. You’ve got strategic support under Alberts for all sports. We’re seeing dividends appearing in all of our major sports.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Let's hope we don't sign these big boy receivers just to continue to fuck around and run the option.
I honestly think that option was put in just because they were trying any way to gain a few yards this year. With the QBs they've shown interest in and signed...I don't think they have any interest in having the QB run game be a dominant part of the game plan.

That being said, I'm not defending Satterfield, I still am not a fan. But yeah last year those offensive meetings had to be like "welp, guess if we run option Henrich might fall forward for 3 yards"

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds