Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

B1G Transfer Portal Data (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

She is counting walk-ons, but there are 28 scholarship players:

Gebbia
Bell
Lindsey
McGriff
Roberts
Alexander
Dixon
Thomas
Jones
Smith
Lightbourne

Verdal
Washington
Bradley
Chase
Jones
McQuitty
Woodyard
Hunt
Spielman
Legrone
Jefferson
Gray
Francios
Butler

Fleming
Greene
Delancy

2021 Football Transfer Portal (247sports.com)

Henry Gray. Where did he end up?

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
FIU
Francios - UCF
Greene - Florida Atlantic
What blows my mind is they all have offers from these places initially, just go there from the beginning instead of causing all this drama if that's where you want to be? Stupid.

Meg

Bench Warmer
Welcome, Meg!
we’ll do our best to put you at ease. BTW, it’d be great to get a female perspective in the POTD threads 😉
Initial thoughts: too many fake tits. I don't like the ones that look like you could pop 'em like a balloon.

I've got way more Husker transfer portal data to get through this afternoon if I get a chance. Tempted to figure the actual attrition rate for each school but also seems like a lot of work.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Initial thoughts: too many fake tits. I don't like the ones that look like you could pop 'em like a balloon.

I've got way more Husker transfer portal data to get through this afternoon if I get a chance. Tempted to figure the actual attrition rate for each school but also seems like a lot of work.
I would leave off the walk ons. Most of them go to FCS so they can actually play their sr year.

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG

@Meg I will take the thoughts into account for the rest of the week, and try to supply you with something better suited to your taste 😜

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

I agree. Good titty take.

The crooting services need to get on this blind spot in the data.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Good titty take

tenor.gif

Edit: Nvm figured it out. Her take on tits was good.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds