Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Ashton Hayes is N (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
“I’m definitely trying to have him on my team still, so I’m in his ear.”

McQueen’s coach, Jim Snelling, said Nebraska has impressed him in the consistency it has shown in the recruiting process with both in what he saw in Ashton and how it has gone for his own son.

“I’m experienced in it first hand as well because my son is being recruited by Nebraska,” he said. “They’ve done a fantastic job creating that relationship and I’m sure they did it the same way with Ashton. We hear from them on a weekly basis and sometimes a couple times a week. It’s not just talking about the recruiting, it’s Nebraska trying to get to know the player and sharing about themselves allowing us to get to know them.”

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
At least we know academics won’t be an issue.
Obligatory
racist comedy central GIF

tommy jefferson

Bench Warmer
“I feel if I’m to use all my skillset I should be utilized as a running back/receiver hybrid and be able to do everything like returning stuff,” Hayes said. “When I was on the visit coach Frost came forth and was like ‘Would you mind returning kicks for us or returning punts for us? Would you be on the kickoff team to recover kicks?’ Then coach Held was talking about guys like Maurice Washington and Wan’Dale Robinson and how they impact an offense. That’s how they want to use me, like a speed back. When they came with that idea for me and me already having that idea in my head, it obviously fit perfect.”

Obligatory
racist comedy central GIF

I don’t know. If he’s dropping the ‘came forth’ he’s definitely read at least one book in his life.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds