Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Are women bigger slobs than men? (1 Viewer)

Are women bigger slobs than men?

• Yes

Votes: 36 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 30.8%

• Total voters

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
My wife is better at cleaning but she also makes the most messes. I think it’s from her Naval Academy inspections she always had to do.

I tend to not make messes (or clean them up right away) so it can be a bit grating at times for me.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
In your experience. Wives, girlfriends, siblings, whatever. Men seem to get the reputation of being sloppy. Evidence in my house points the opposite and always has (cars, night stands, bathroom sinks, closets, how the kitchen looks after cooking, putting shit away, shutting lights off, closing drawers and cupboards, you name it).

I always joke if my wife makes a bowl of cereal the kitchen looks like someone cooked a 5 course meal. The only time she is capable of shutting a light off is if I’m in the room. Wrappers, cups, trash all over her vehicle. At least 5 water bottles at various stages of empty by the bed. Drives me nuts and I end up taking care of all the cleaning.
Not in my house. Mrs Bomber has a borderline mental disorder (😱) about cleanliness, disinfecting and overall general order. Her daily peace of mind is dependent on this.

I love living in a clean house but the fucking bed doesn’t need to be made every single day. And the multiple pillows on the couch don’t need to be perfectly arranged every single minute.

Rant over, cause if she reads this you boys will be reading my obituary in the Scottsbluff Star-Herald. Prayers, please…….🙏

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Sluts or slobs?

It’s like that Louis CK joke about women thinking they are just as perverted as men.

Men are prisoners of being horny all the time, women are tourists.

I’m John McCain in the hut, you’re Jane Fonda riding on the tank.

PS: love that he proved it by being canceled for jerking off into fucking houseplants, needed the Bonk stick badly

betsch

Safety
During one summer as an undergrad, I worked for Service Master on the night cleaning crew at Target. And I had a part time 2nd job during the holidays at Toys R Us after I moved to Cali. Both jobs invariably the women’s restrooms were battle zones. Most nights there were used tampons on the floor and not uncommon to find soiled diapers sitting on or in the sinks. WTAF !!!
I've heard that many times that women's public restrooms are 100 times worse than men's for the reasons mentioned above.

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
My wife won't stop shitting on my chest, so yes, she's pretty gross.
200.gif

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I've heard that many times that women's public restrooms are 100 times worse than men's for the reasons mentioned above.
Well I had to shit in a women’s bathroom at the McDonald’s in Norfolk last weekend and I can attest it was disgusting.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds